User Tag List

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Straycats
    Nice to know that the Grand Designs are comfy at -6 below. We lived 35 years in the mountains of Colorado and plan on spending our winters in warm climates next to a ocean. Our Solitude is pulled by a 2011 Ford F-350, no trouble at all. We do have slider hitch, my DH has a tendency to be a "bull in a china shop" and didn't want a wrecked nose or truck cab the first trip.

Straycats
    Yes, ours came with a full size dishwasher.

graynomad
    We have been full timing for 5 years and one of those years in our 337 reflection, haven't sold the house yet maybe one day we rent it to one of our kids so ok with that. We pull the trailer with a 2012 Chevy Silverado 2500hd diesel it does a good job for our trailer. So far it has pulled it over 10,000 miles and still going strong.we have been to 47 states and doing alaska this summer but not taking the reflection thinking of putting a camper in the back of the truck. It sure is a different life living like this compared to living in a house,it is not for everyone but so far loving it. The hardest part is being away from the kids and grandkids but at home now for a month so great to spend time with them but also realize the kids have their lives to live and do what they want to do.we have meet some wonderful people on the road which we would never have known living in our house. Enjoy life today because you don't know what will happen tomorrow.

Mr steelhead
    Hi this is Jim & Sally from Idaho, We bought a 379FL in December and Sally and I sold house and become full timers n March 2015. We tow with 2009 F450, twin turbos, currently in Salem Oregon where we will spend summers and then to somewhere in Arizona in winter

billybee
    We've been full timing in our Momentum 380th since Sept 2014 and loving it. Currently headed west for a few months touring up the west coast before heading for the 75th Annual Sturgis Rally.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought a 380TH a month ago and closed on our house 2 weeks ago. Now, we are full timers! We lasted 4 months last winter in our old camper, so felt that full timing would work - time will tell. Great to see all the information on this site. Still waiting for the dust to settle so we can start enjoying our new life style!
    Gary

2017 Solitude 374TH-R
    2015 Chevy Silverado 3500 Dually
    2010 Honda NT700V
    2014 Sherco

billybee

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by GaryBro View Post
    We bought a 380TH a month ago and closed on our house 2 weeks ago. Now, we are full timers! We lasted 4 months last winter in our old camper, so felt that full timing would work - time will tell. Great to see all the information on this site. Still waiting for the dust to settle so we can start enjoying our new life style!

Welcome to the 'Family'!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full Timer's Roll Call

Welcome aboard. We have a 2015 380TH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Alan and Kathleen
    2015 Momentum 380TH (RVD2)
    2014 Ford F350 Dually (Stormtrooper)
    2012 Honda Goldwing Navi/ABS (Land Speeder)

TCrawf5825
    I am a new RVer and am full timing in the Bremerton Area. It has been both fun and painful learning the ins and outs of RVing. I look forward to meeting as many of you as I can and learning as much as possible from everyone

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome, TCraw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Alan and Kathleen
    2015 Momentum 380TH (RVD2)
    2014 Ford F350 Dually (Stormtrooper)
    2012 Honda Goldwing Navi/ABS (Land Speeder)

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast