User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My wife and I have just purchased the Reflection 150 series ( 295 RL) with turning point hitch. We live in Shreveport, LA. Our first trailer was the Grand Design Imagine 295RL. We loved the bumper pull Imagine and floor plan, so were excited to move up to the new lightweight fifth wheel by Grand Design. We traveled 4 months last summer/fall with the Imagine and are looking forward to lengthy trips in the future. Grand Design makes great products!

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome to the GD family , for the second time.
    Enjoy the new setup and let us know how the transition from the bumper pull to the fifth wheel goes , seems to be a topic of discussion today.

Brian

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mossrun1 View Post
    My wife and I have just purchased the Reflection 150 series ( 295 RL) with turning point hitch. We live in Shreveport, LA. Our first trailer was the Grand Design Imagine 295RL. We loved the bumper pull Imagine and floor plan, so were excited to move up to the new lightweight fifth wheel by Grand Design. We traveled 4 months last summer/fall with the Imagine and are looking forward to lengthy trips in the future. Grand Design makes great products!
    Shreveport! Home of Barksdale AFB and one of two homes for the BUFF. ("Big Ugly Fat Fellow" also known as the B-52 for those reading and scratching their heads.)

Welcome to the forum and the step up to a 5vr. May you have many pleasant adventures in your new rig.

-Howard
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)