User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No power to the Convenience Center

2019 Solitude 380FL, first trip. Setting up on our seasonal spot we pulled in the awnings and slides to readjust the trailer on the spot. Once we had it set we auto leveled it, the went to pull out the slides, none of them work move. Nothing that is controlled within the convenience center work, not the awnings lights etc. Checked all breakers and fuses in the main fuse box, cannot find the fuse for the convenience center. Looking for assistance.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jsbabin,

Did you perhaps bump the main battery power switch in the pass through storage area? Check that this is in the ON position.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look for a 15 amp fuse in the fuse panel labeled monitor.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the suggestion, it was the fuse marked Monitor. I had looked at it earlier but did not notice anything that would indicate it was bad. Added a new fuse, all is good.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JSbabin: We just had the same problem. Blew that 15amp "Monitor Panel" fuse a week ago but found it and replaced. All was fine for a week until pulling awnings and slides in again today. I've been pulling the awnings in at the same time and now wondering if that creates too much draw at one time on top of whatever else is drawing some current. I'd be interested to know if others have had the problem and what a fix might be. Or, maybe some validation that I cannot operate both awnings (front and rear) at the same time (2019 Solitude 380FL).
    Jim & Deb
    Littleton, CO
    2015 Ram 3500 4x4 Long Bed Diesel
    B&W Companion 5th Wheel Hitch
    2019 Solitude 380FL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimrbell View Post
    JSbabin: We just had the same problem. Blew that 15amp "Monitor Panel" fuse a week ago but found it and replaced. All was fine for a week until pulling awnings and slides in again today. I've been pulling the awnings in at the same time and now wondering if that creates too much draw at one time on top of whatever else is drawing some current. I'd be interested to know if others have had the problem and what a fix might be. Or, maybe some validation that I cannot operate both awnings (front and rear) at the same time (2019 Solitude 380FL).
    Being only a 15 amp, it probably is too much of a draw to pull both in at the same time.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimrbell View Post
    Exact same happened to us bringing in awnings together. When they reach the end of travel the motors stall and current draw goes up. I was a little surprised they were on the same fused circuit , even more that it would take down the panel.
    Charlie
    Vickie & Charlie
    2019 310GK-R
    2020 RAM Longhorn DRW Cummins /Aisin

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cfowler55 View Post
    Exact same happened to us bringing in awnings together. When they reach the end of travel the motors stall and current draw goes up. I was a little surprised they were on the same fused circuit , even more that it would take down the panel.
    Charlie
    This is helpful indeed. I will do some experimenting with awnings with a handful of 15a fuses to see for sure. Thanks for the advice!
    Jim & Deb
    Littleton, CO
    2015 Ram 3500 4x4 Long Bed Diesel
    B&W Companion 5th Wheel Hitch
    2019 Solitude 380FL