User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J&J17MKE View Post
    I understand they changed things at the end of June/beginning of July. Did the Tuft & Needle fold up ok?
    We were able to get it to fold up, but were worried about the pressure put on the small retaining device holding the bed up, and about the fold it might leave in the mattress, so left it down most of the time, thus negating the gain of having a murphy bed.
    2019 F350 6.7L PS SRW CCSB Platinum
    2021 28BH with theater seating and 2nd AC
    2019 Imagine 2400BH w/solar (sold)
    https://rolling.howardweb.info/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I echo your interest. We are looking at the Imagine XLS 17MKE - the smallest one. The unit is fantastic as long as the Murphy bed works as promised. I like a very firm mattress, but the wrong side of the bed thinks it's WAY too hard, and would like to replace it immediately. The Q bed design has a fold about a third of the way down from the head. I don't know what accomodates that besides a different tri-fold foam mattress, or adding a topper. I would love to hear the voice of experience!

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We tried the toppers but ended up throwing out the mattress and replacing it with a trifold memory foam from Amazon. Much more comfy now.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CasaDe Londa View Post
    I echo your interest. We are looking at the Imagine XLS 17MKE - the smallest one. The unit is fantastic as long as the Murphy bed works as promised. I like a very firm mattress, but the wrong side of the bed thinks it's WAY too hard, and would like to replace it immediately. The Q bed design has a fold about a third of the way down from the head. I don't know what accomodates that besides a different tri-fold foam mattress, or adding a topper. I would love to hear the voice of experience!
    We've had the 21bhe with a murphy bed for a bit over a year now and find the bed to be very comfortable once we added a 2.5 inch gel memory foam topper that we purchased from amazon. We like a firm mattress but it was a bit too firm without the topper. It takes a tiny bit more effort to store the bed in the up position but my wife can do it so not a big deal. We fold the bed up during the day and drop again in the evening. No issues at all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123