User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, we don't carry real plates and bowls, we use disposable ones. We used to carry more plastic containers than we needed, mostly to store leftovers. Now we carry fewer and use zip lock bags for leftovers. To keep drawers and doors from coming open while travelling, we use Velcro straps.

I am not a fan of bottle jacks so I take my floor Jack and put it in the back of my truck in case I need to change a tire. I also carry an impact driver.

I have a shallow tub that contains an assortment of repair items. Not often necessary but handy when I need them.

Congrats on your new RV. Enjoy!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The wife cuts squares of drawer liner to go between every plate, bowl or stacked cups/glasses. She uses tension rods in most cabinets of dishes, etc. She buys clear, hard plastic storage containers and/or the collapsible fabric boxes for everything in the pantry. She also uses tension rods in the refrigerator. She's uber organized and OCD....which makes for a less dramatic trip and no breakage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12