User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by airballrad View Post
    ... so I had to get a truck to match.
    Welcome to the forum! You are one of the rare people who actually bought "more" truck than you need. Good job!
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome aboard from a fellow 311BHS (2017) owner. A few of us on this forum, so don't hesitate to ask questions. One quick note. Don't trust the backing plate sticker in the master bedroom for the TV. Most of have found that it is way off (mine was about 5 inches off). The big difference in the bunk house from ours to yours is that we have steps - with storage under the steps - going to the bunk. I think in yours they have put an entertainment center under the bunk and a ladder to get up on.

You also can put a twin size air mattress between the fireplace and the recliners and they tell me (I've owner ours since March 2017) that the recliners are very comfortable - I will have to take there word for it. I haven't been able to sit on one YET!
    Les and Sharon Bevil
    Austin, Tx

Reflection 311BHS purchased March 2017
    Jayco 32BHDS sold March 2017
    2012 Chevrolet 2500HD 6.6 Diesel (until May 2018)
    2015 Chevrolet 3500HD 6.6 Diesel

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations and welcome to the forum. We just took the plunge and bought our first 5th wheel and new truck as well.
    We have been camping for a number of years with our girls but now it’s just the two of us. Love GD and the community. Happy camping!
    Pino and sherry
    2019 GD 303 RLS
    2018 GMC 2500 Duramax
    Anderson hitch
    Champion 3400 dual fuel generator
    “Out ‘n About, Eh”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took delivery of the beast today. Thanks again for the warm welcomes, I am eager to join the adventure!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F350GBProfile.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	20055
    2019 Ford F350 6.7L Lariat SuperCrew DRW
    B&W Companion 5th Wheel Hitch
    2020 Reflection 311BHS

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks great , now the fun can begin.

Brian

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome to the forum. Lots of great info on this site which can prove to be very useful. Good luck!
    "I'll be somewhere down in Texas, if you're lookin' for me"

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

check out many and make a move

Quote Originally Posted by airballrad View Post
    Hello all, and thanks for keeping this place lively.

My wife and children and I are now RV owners after five years of research and "thinking about it". The RV we needed kept growing until it was too much for my half-ton to tow, so I had to get a truck to match. Now I will be spending the next little while catching up on posts here.

I was to take delivery of the RV on 5/6, but after getting the tour it turns out one of the AC units had a short, so they are keeping it until I can get up there next week to try again.

See you on the forum!
    Hi One major thing I have noticed since Rving is the cost of camp sites. Do your homework very well and and join a home base. This could be a large expense over time. State parks are great. Some times hard to find a place. Some organizations are very expensive to get started. bottom line is do your home work. I will not tell who is mine because I dont think this site is designed for that. Happy RVing

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! Randymac I don't believe your problem is the EQ hitch. I think it is probably not setup right. I towed my 28 ft. trailer with a f 150 and never had any sway even in breezy conditions.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by papermakermd View Post
    Hi! Randymac I don't believe your problem is the EQ hitch. I think it is probably not setup right. I towed my 28 ft. trailer with a f 150 and never had any sway even in breezy conditions.
    I believe your right Randymac. I have new 12,000 arms and I will be going on the road next Monday depending on all the flooding. Will be going to Abita Springs resort. We are Ocean Canyon members and that is one of our parks. I heard on the news last night that the Mississippi is going on the LSU campus and that is where we cross. I am thinking all will be find. I found a youtube showing how to install the e2 system and will follow it. Thanks for the feed back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12