Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Route suggestions to Cape May NJ

Will be staying at the KOA in Cape May NJ and looking for route suggestions. Will be traveling from the Eastern Shore of MD. Google is taking me to the Cape May/Lewes ferry but with a round-trip cost of about 226. I think I will just make the drive up and around. Google says it is only 10 more minutes of time. So I will head north on either Rt 3 or Rt 1 to get me to 95 North and across the Delaware Memorial Bridge. From here is where I would like some help or suggestions.

Google then has me going down 40 and through Woodstown and Elmer and then onto 55 South. Is there anything to worry about or avoid going this route. Towing the 350M Momentum with 3500 DRW Ram.

Thanks in advance
    2017 Momentum 350M
    2017 Ram 3500 4X4 Megacab DRW CTD Aisin with B&W companion hitch
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty straight forward, we are in South Jersey and jump on 55 when heading to our daughter's place in Cape May, with or with out our Reflections. No problems. Enjoy Cape May, we love it.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: This route was fine for the most part. The rt 40 section of road was kind of rough. Looked like asphalt over top of concrete and the asphalt had buckled every 20-25 feet wear the expansion joints were. Made for a rough ride.

Cape May KOA was pretty nice. We had a deluxe sight that a concrete patio along with a picnic table and another metal table with 4 chairs and also a hanging swing. A very big park with a lot of seasonals in the back of the park that are starting to show their age. Would probably go again if I got the right deal.
    2017 Momentum 350M
    2017 Ram 3500 4X4 Megacab DRW CTD Aisin with B&W companion hitch
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]