Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where to buy dometic Glass fuse

Common problem of fridge dometic rm1350 not working on electric. Researched and did trouble shooting. Tested glass fuse and it appears to be bad. All fuses in stores are bigger in diameter, so I’m going to order one. Has anyone ordered it, and remember where or specs. Most say 1/4 inch diameter but this fuse is smaller. I’m just trying to avoid ordering the wrong size right off the bat. Thanks. Joe

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe you are looking for a 5mm x 20mm fuse. Readily available at McMaster if you can't find locally. I have not had an issue yet but that is what I was told I needed for a fuse size. Would make sense as 5mm is about .197".

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph143 View Post
    Common problem of fridge dometic rm1350 not working on electric. Researched and did trouble shooting. Tested glass fuse and it appears to be bad. All fuses in stores are bigger in diameter, so I’m going to order one. Has anyone ordered it, and remember where or specs. Most say 1/4 inch diameter but this fuse is smaller. I’m just trying to avoid ordering the wrong size right off the bat. Thanks. Joe
    2021 RAM 3500 DRW 6.7 HO Cummins
    2021 Solitude 3550BH-R w/factory solar

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you ever find one? I took mine out to check it and dropped it. It rolled under the fridge so I have no reference fuse to look at and I cannot figure out which one to order. Dealers don't know and I can't get though to Dometic. Any help would be appreciated. I'm not even sure what amperage it needs to be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I picked a couple up at Home Depot