User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2800 BH furnace kinda works?

Took my rig it for it's maiden voyage a few weeks back and it got into the low 40's overnight. I turned on the furnace and it got the trailer to 70 degrees after some time. The problem was that it kept running essentially non stop. It would run for ten minutes, kick off for a minute and then run for another ten. I went through a full tank of propane that night. The air coming out of the vents was all lukewarm. The air was never really hot. Is that just the way it is?

I bought a space heater for 15 bucks and it managed to keep up the next night just fine no furnace. Any ideas on what if anything is wrong?

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You will want to check your furnace duct work, where it attaches to the furnace and where it comes out of the vents. These are problem areas that have not been sealed or attached very well.

Brian

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I checked those at the site and they seemed good. The furnace itself was hot as all get out. The ducts we're just meh. The vents were all sorted as well.