User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theburgerts View Post
    Here's the story...
    ://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Egranddesignowner s%2Ecom%2Fforum%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D16691&sha re_tid=16691&share_fid=1019690&share_type=t

Sent from LB's phone using Tapatalk
    FIFY

https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...a-power-outage
    2016 Grand Design Reflection 313RLTS
    2020 Riverstone 39FK
    2016 Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7L Powerstroke Lariat 2WD DRW

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the Grand Design Family from another Austenite.

I really like the floor plan of that trailer. We're in the Oak Hill area of Austin.

Again welcome and happy camping.
    Les and Sharon Bevil
    Austin, Tx

Reflection 311BHS purchased March 2017
    Jayco 32BHDS sold March 2017
    2012 Chevrolet 2500HD 6.6 Diesel (until May 2018)
    2015 Chevrolet 3500HD 6.6 Diesel

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AustexGP View Post
    Welcome to the Grand Design Family from another Austenite.

I really like the floor plan of that trailer. We're in the Oak Hill area of Austin.

Again welcome and happy camping.
    Thanks! We really like it. We're just up the road in Bee Cave.
    Kim & Deborah - Austin, TX
    2017 Ford F250 King Ranch 4WD (6.7L Power Stroke Diesel)
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS TT

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to our forum. Nice set up...Happy Camping
    Vince and Peg
    Kennedy (Bernese Mountain Dog)
    2017 Chevy Suburban Premier Edition w/max tow pkg.
    2018 GD Imagine 2600RB

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceB View Post
    Welcome to our forum. Nice set up...Happy Camping
    Thank you sir!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Welcome. I have the same trailer and yup, it's big and yup, it's comfy, and yup it has tail swing, and yup it's a bit of a hassle to get it up and going but you are gonna love it. The more you use it, the easier it gets for set up and tear down. Also, if you haven't noticed already, this GD site is the best places you can go for info and ideas. I found out quickly that any question I had or have has probably been addressed meany times. There a bunch of us 315 TT owners here. All willing to help. Congrats on your rig and you have a beautiful family. Have fun with them while they still want to go.

Bruce
    Bruce & Sue plus 1ea fluffy Chow Chow (Maggie)
    1999 Ford F350 CC Lariat 7.3L diesel Power Stroke
    2017 315 RLTS Purchased Sept 2018
    Reese Straight Line Trunion Weight Distribution
    2000 Mariah Z308 at Bull Frog Marina, Lake Powell

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollyb View Post
    Welcome Welcome. I have the same trailer and yup, it's big and yup, it's comfy, and yup it has tail swing, and yup it's a bit of a hassle to get it up and going but you are gonna love it. The more you use it, the easier it gets for set up and tear down. Also, if you haven't noticed already, this GD site is the best places you can go for info and ideas. I found out quickly that any question I had or have has probably been addressed meany times. There a bunch of us 315 TT owners here. All willing to help. Congrats on your rig and you have a beautiful family. Have fun with them while they still want to go.

Bruce
    Thank you. That's all good info and I'll keep it in mind. The site seems well worth the time and investment. I've already found great info on the black and grey tank lights and will soon be looking for ideas as to the bent stabilizer. Thanks again for the warm welcome!

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Aboard! Glad to see another Texan on the forum and from Austin! Don't you just love Austin?! Nice rig to start out and explorer. We weekend a lot locally just to get away. If we have a little more time we like to go down to Galveston when ever we can. It's only @ 4 hours away and we love to take walks on the beach. Just love it down there!

We went camping with our kids when they were young in everything from a tent, popup to a small trailer. Now the kids are in their 30's camping with their kids. Great way to keep in touch with each other and enjoy a little slow down time. The wife and I left the RV life for quite a while, now that I am retired and the wife is very close we bought a 5th wheel to go fulltime, visit the kids and grandkids and see some of this country we missed along the way.

We have friends in Calif, New Mex and Virginia. Kids live in Ind and Ohio. Plus the wife has never been to Colorado or Utah we can't wait to get started.

Happy Trails!
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven@147 View Post
    Welcome Aboard! Glad to see another Texan on the forum and from Austin! Don't you just love Austin?! Nice rig to start out and explorer. We weekend a lot locally just to get away. If we have a little more time we like to go down to Galveston when ever we can. It's only @ 4 hours away and we love to take walks on the beach. Just love it down there!

We went camping with our kids when they were young in everything from a tent, popup to a small trailer. Now the kids are in their 30's camping with their kids. Great way to keep in touch with each other and enjoy a little slow down time. The wife and I left the RV life for quite a while, now that I am retired and the wife is very close we bought a 5th wheel to go fulltime, visit the kids and grandkids and see some of this country we missed along the way.

We have friends in Calif, New Mex and Virginia. Kids live in Ind and Ohio. Plus the wife has never been to Colorado or Utah we can't wait to get started.

Happy Trails!
    Thanks for the welcome. We've been in the Lake Travis area since 2003 and do love it. Wish we started the camping when the kids were smaller. Hope you enjoy the retirement. And make sure to get your wife up to Colorado asap!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum. You are in the heart of a lot of great TX weekend spots and hope you get to take advantage of them. Nice rig and good luck!
    "I'll be somewhere down in Texas, if you're lookin' for me"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast