User Tag List

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where is the best place to post Momentum 21G / 28G information.

I have scattered several posts around in different places but I get confused on the best place to post subjects such as modifications / problems and experiences
    that have had with our 21G. The section for GD Momentums seems to be for fifth wheels. How about a section for the G-Class to post in.
    Larry & Paula
    2019 Momentum 21G
    Equalizer 1400 / 14000
    2012 Ram 2500 4x4 CTD

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like this as well, as we are shopping hard for a 28G.

By the way, how do you like your 21G? My wife and I want no carpet, shower curtain vs glass, no low ceilings and open space for us and dogs. she comes back to the 28G every time I show her another option.

Also, are you satisfied with the Equalizer hitch? I plan on going that way, as I don't want expense of a Hensley/ProPride type.

John

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camper4871 View Post
    I would like this as well, as we are shopping hard for a 28G.

By the way, how do you like your 21G? My wife and I want no carpet, shower curtain vs glass, no low ceilings and open space for us and dogs. she comes back to the 28G every time I show her another option.

Also, are you satisfied with the Equalizer hitch? I plan on going that way, as I don't want expense of a Hensley/ProPride type.

John
    I'm satisfied with the 1400 / 14,000 Equalizer hitch. Just towed from central Arkansas to SE Idaho and didn't have any trouble. I do experience some 18W suck and push but not bad. The dealer originally installed an E2 1000 / 10,000 but I knew that hitch wasn't going to hack it after the 30 mile freeway trip from dealer to home. The problems with the E4 are that its a bit of a problem to get the bar pushed over to allow the insertion of the "L" pins and the thing is noisy. Sounds like I'm dragging a big chunk of metal across the pavement during low speed turns. Brings people out to look when you drive in to a campground. I know that they have nylon pads to lessen the noise but it doesn't bother me that bad. JMO but if I was towing a trailer with a hitch weight more than our G21 I'd probably get a Reese dual cam. I had one on a lighter weight trailer, only had 750# bars, and I really liked it.

Larry
    Larry & Paula
    2019 Momentum 21G
    Equalizer 1400 / 14000
    2012 Ram 2500 4x4 CTD