User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the wind is out of my sails at the moment because of the site issues and concern for Rob, Jim, and the other moderators (really for us, as they are such a great asset).

But here’s an update. I woke up this morning with a 75 foot 50 amp extension, just as the manger promised. We are now connected to the site to our rear, and all is good for now. We now have 50 amp instead of 30 amp. When/if the electrician arrives and solves the issue with our pedestal, I will give everyone details. I sure hope to get answers out of curiosity more than anything.
    Steve & Sue (pups:Sky & Sierra) Gardnerville, Nv
    2017 Refelection 297RSTS
    2017 Ford 350 CC 4x4 Lariat Superduty 6.7, Long Bed

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7 View Post
    All the wind is out of my sails at the moment because of the site issues and concern for Rob, Jim, and the other moderators (really for us, as they are such a great asset).

But here’s an update. I woke up this morning with a 75 foot 50 amp extension, just as the manger promised. We are now connected to the site to our rear, and all is good for now. We now have 50 amp instead of 30 amp. When/if the electrician arrives and solves the issue with our pedestal, I will give everyone details. I sure hope to get answers out of curiosity more than anything.
    Steve,

That’s good news. Even better news would be if they upgrade your pedestal to 50a/240v when the electrician gets there.

Jerry
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerryr View Post
    Steve,

That’s good news. Even better news would be if they upgrade your pedestal to 50a/240v when the electrician gets there.

Jerry
    Yeah, I’m gonna see if that can happen. Is that generally something easy to do, or does it depend on the wiring at the location if it will work?
    Steve & Sue (pups:Sky & Sierra) Gardnerville, Nv
    2017 Refelection 297RSTS
    2017 Ford 350 CC 4x4 Lariat Superduty 6.7, Long Bed

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7 View Post
    Yeah, I’m gonna see if that can happen. Is that generally something easy to do, or does it depend on the wiring at the location if it will work?
    Depending how the park was laid out it could mean a new bigger pipe to the pedistal as well as a new pedistal. The 50 amp has four wires instead of three and are bigger wires.
    2018 Reflection 28BH
    2019 F350 Platinum 6.7L LB 4x4

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567