User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by papermakermd View Post
    Thank's everyone for your feedback. I was hoping for a little more in site from actual users of the products and their experience.
    I use their synthetic products that are specifically designed for motorcycles in my Harley (engine, gearboxes, everything) and I am very happy with it. After a season of riding the oil hardly looks used. That is one of the problems with the motor oil, it is so light it is hard to see it on the dipstick. I have used it for years and have had no complaints. Before that I used the Harley Oil and changed to Amsoil based on a friends recommendation that has a motorcycle shop. So I went from conventional oil to full synthetic which was the biggest improvement. I would imagine the Harley full synthetic oil is probably as good as the Amsoil.

Dale
    Dale & Tammy
    Retired U. S Army and Retired Helicopter Pilot
    2021 Ford F-350, 6.7L Diesel, 4x4, Lariat Ultimate
    2018 Grand Design Imagine 2670MK (sold)
    2022 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't know TVs needed oil. Always just hooked up cable an good to go.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its sold under a multi level marketing scheme. Thats about all I needed to know. Stick with a name brand oil that meets the mfr’s spec. Thats enough, fretting over the minutia of differences between the brands of oil will not result in finding one thats significantly better than the rest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anybody has any popcorn left I highly recommend this series on You Tube: https://youtu.be/E2zS8MyvJxU
    He is in the midst of comparing all the major brands. I am personally very interested in trying Schaffers since learning that so many long term truckers swear by it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123