Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162

Thread: Show us Your Rig!

Quote Originally Posted by Neil...AKA...Neil View Post
    I'd love to post a picture but for some reason I keep getting a dialogue box that says "access to this page is restricted" am I doing something wrong? Even if I click on somebody else's photo link I get the same message.
    Neil - This site is paid for by "site sponsors" who are mostly owners of Grand Design products. As a "registered guest" you have basic access, but there is more, like pictures and attachments, that only site sponsors can access. The fee is $12 per year and primarily means that the site can run without advertising or pop-ups. If you are interested in full participation, there is a “Become a Sponsor” tab on the top bar.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel and their kitty Gracie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS #792
    2014 F150 EcoBoost 4x4 Crewcab with Max Tow and Heavy Payload pkgs
    Whitby, Ontario, Canada

Blog Entries
    I'd love to post a picture but for some reason I keep getting a dialogue box that says "access to this page is restricted" am I doing something wrong? Even if I click on somebody else's photo link I get the same message.
    Neil - You are currently a Registered Guest on the forum.

There are three levels of membership:

Trial Member – When someone joins the forum, they start out as a trial member for 30 days. They have access to most of the sections and privileges in the forum.This allows them to determine if full membership will be beneficial to them. To continue with full access uninterrupted, a Trial Member will need to become a Site Sponsor before their 30 days runs out.
    Registered Guest – After 30 days, a Trial Member automatically switches to Registered Guest membership. Access to the forum is limited and the ability to see and post pictures and files are eliminated. There are several forum sections which are not available to Registered Guests.
    Site Sponsor – Once a person pays their annual fee, their membership is upgraded to Site Sponsor which allows them full unrestricted access to the forum.

The forum is privately owned by Chris who is a Grand Design owner.
    He developed the forum and does ongoing maintenance and upgrades. The forum is not supported by Grand Design which keeps it independent. Chris does incur costs associated with owning and operating the forum. Those costs can be deferred by advertising or membership.In 2014, the members were polled to ask if they wanted an open forum which would be supported with advertisements, or a closed forum supported by membership fees. 85% of the respondent selected to go with private membership and avoid a forum cluttered by advertisements.

If you’d like to upgrade your membership to Site Sponsor, click on the tab at the top of the forum labeled “Become a Sponsor”.
    It will take you to Chris’ PayPal billing site. You do not need a PayPal account to pay.You can simply drill down and it will allow you to enter your credit card information.

Jim
    Last edited by TucsonJim; 12-03-2017 at 11:31 AM.
    Jim and Ginnie - Tucson Arizona
    2016 Ford F350 Diesel SRW
    2017 Grand Design 297 RSTS Travel Trailer
    2014 Grand Design 337 RLS - Destroyed in a fire that started in the tow vehicle
    14' Alumacraft Fishing Boat, Mercury 9.9 HP Motor & Power Roof Rack

IMG_20171104_192006_01.jpgIMG_20171202_180040901.jpgIMG_20171018_183918183_HDR.jpg

2018 Imagine 2670MK.

First 2 are from Lake Oklawaha KOA in Ft. McCoy, FL.
    The third is from Lakeview Plantation in Estill, SC.
    I full time for my job building power plants.

You will need to become a sponsor in order to post and view pictures. Look up top for a link to "Become a Sponsor".
    John and Denise; Houma, LA
    2017 Momentum 395M
    2011 Chevrolet K3500 DRW Diesel

Just got my Grand Design Reflection 230 RL.
    Haven't taken any pictures yet as it is under cover now for the winter. Will take a picture in early spring.

Hello all,

Here is a photo of us on the way home with our new 2018 Solitude 375 RES. We are stopped at a truck stop in Cordele Ga Saturday December 2, 2017.
    IMG_2130.JPG
    Ken & Nanci Rutledge
    Atlanta Ga
    2018 Solitude 375 RES
    2015 Silverado 3500 SRW
    B&W Patriot 18K

Here's our new 349M. Very happy with it so far.

momentum1.jpg