User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Poop_pah

HELLO - New Members

Hello everyone...

I am Bruce and my wife is Courtney. We are just starting our process of becoming full-timers. We have a Forest River EVO TT now and have enjoyed the last couple of years of camping so much that we have decided to go FT. My job allows me to live anywhere I want, as I work out of my home. I am not only lucky to have such a great job, but... such a fantastic boss. He loves the idea, actually.

We have upgraded our truck, to a 2015 GMC 3500 LTZ Dually, 6.6 Duramax, AT Terrain Tire packages... and just fully loaded. Such a nice vehicle, and just made to pull, and more importantly STOP. The integrated brake systems are just fantastic.

We are VERY close to handshaking on a 2015 Solitude 379FL. We saw it while attending a RV Show a couple months ago and just fell in love with it. It is fantastic. I have done my research and Grand Design appears to be one the best out there. The video from the 3 Co-Owners is just fantastic. Great Business Plan and executed to the T as far as I can tell.

Anyway, we are both computer junkies, so we will hope to be very active here on the Forum.

It is great to meet you all and any words of wisdom about the 379FL would be great!!

Carpe Diem!!!

Bruce and Courtney
    Last edited by Poop_pah; 04-07-2015 at 06:12 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to almost members, Bruce and Courtney!! I sure don't think you will go wrong with Grand Design. We have had ours for 1 1/2 years and love it! The only thing we would trade for would be another Grand Design product. You just won't find the level of participation from the owners and staff anywhere else in the industry!
    Hope you DO decide to join our happy family!!
    Allen and Sandi-Lexington, KY
    Home of fast horses and beautiful women!
    2015 Chevrolet Duramax 4 x 4 3500 HD LTZ
    2014 Solitude 369 RL-Oct. 2014
    2016 Momentum 376 TH-April 2016

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Welcome Bruce and Courtney! We love our Grand Design trailer and we trust you will love yours too!

I also love my GM truck but it came with a Duramax engine. We leave the Cummins engines to the Ram guys
    Paul "Poppy" and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD ; 2015 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison CC 4x4; Tire Minder TPMS

Poop_pah
    You are right Poppy... It is a Duramax with Allison 1000... Not sure why I had Cummins on the brain!! Things seem to be moving fast!!! HA!!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poop_pah View Post
    You are right Poppy... It is a Duramax with Allison 1000... Not sure why I had Cummins on the brain!! Things seem to be moving fast!!! HA!!
    That's more like it I love the combination. Being a 2015 you have the turbo brake OEM. I had it tuned into mine and it sure takes the work load off the braking system.

Congrats!
    Paul "Poppy" and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD ; 2015 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison CC 4x4; Tire Minder TPMS

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Bruce & Courtney! 379FL is a beautiful unit. Grand Design is an awesome company. Customer service cannot be beat.
    Is your amazing boss hiring? I would love to live FT in our Reflection. Have a lot of years left until retirement.
    Scott and Jan Platt Ocala, FL
    Cameron(Son) & Chica(chihuahua)
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 4X4, Crew Cab, Dually, Diesel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to our little place of sanity in cyber space. I don't think you will go wrong will a GD product. We have had ours since October '13 and have enjoyed every minute we have spent in it. Not as much as we would like as, unlike you I am still tied to a "desk" job and not free to roam. Nice truck to tow with also.
    David & Linda - Plainview, VA
    2008 3500HD CrewCab DRW
    2014 369RL #258
    2007 Solstice
    2008 TrailBlazer
    2016 Kia Sorento
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Poop_pah
    Thanks Everyone... We are excited. We now have to struggle through the logistics of eliminating household items that we do not need nor are attached to.

I figured out the Map!! I'm getting good at this!!!

Ditkitty
    Quote Originally Posted by Poop_pah View Post
    Hello everyone...

I am Bruce and my wife is Courtney. We are just starting our process of becoming full-timers. We have a Forest River EVO TT now and have enjoyed the last couple of years of camping so much that we have decided to go FT. My job allows me to live anywhere I want, as I work out of my home. I am not only lucky to have such a great job, but... such a fantastic boss. He loves the idea, actually.

We have upgraded our truck, to a 2015 GMC 3500 LTZ Dually, 6.6 Duramax, AT Terrain Tire packages... and just fully loaded. Such a nice vehicle, and just made to pull, and more importantly STOP. The integrated brake systems are just fantastic.

We are VERY close to handshaking on a 2015 Solitude 379FL. We saw it while attending a RV Show a couple months ago and just fell in love with it. It is fantastic. I have done my research and Grand Design appears to be one the best out there. The video from the 3 Co-Owners is just fantastic. Great Business Plan and executed to the T as far as I can tell.

Anyway, we are both computer junkies, so we will hope to be very active here on the Forum.

It is great to meet you all and any words of wisdom about the 379FL would be great!!

Carpe Diem!!!

Bruce and Courtney
    we love ours! there's so much room in it that we still have empty cupboards :-)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum Bruce and Courtney!

Steve

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast