User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    MrKojack1

Hello! Just Here Looking For Answers Before I Buy My Momentum 328M

Greetings from Los Angeles California. Like my title says I'm on the fence about buying a Momentum 328M and I'm hoping I can get some questions answered here. Thank you everybody in advance.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum. Ask your questions and I'm sure you will get good responses. This is a good friendly group of campers.
    David & Linda - Plainview, VA
    2008 3500HD CrewCab DRW
    2014 369RL #258
    2007 Solstice
    2008 TrailBlazer
    2016 Kia Sorento
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum Kojack! There are plenty of Momentum owners here so ask your questions.

Steve

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum, lots of helpful answers here.
    Scott and Jan Platt Ocala, FL
    Cameron(Son) & Chica(chihuahua)
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 4X4, Crew Cab, Dually, Diesel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a the 2014 355TH and we love it. We are planning a trip on the east coast this week and we are headed to Solomans Island, MD. The RV is a machine that creates memories for a life time for everyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AL and Holly
    355TH Momentum, #00811, 2014
    GMC Sierra, 3500HD, SRW, Diesel 2014

ACDRescuer
    The 328M is a good floorplan if you want a short, maneuverable, light weight unit. I had a 2013 Voltage 3200 (very similar) toy hauler. I just picked up my new Momentum 328M on 8/5, so we are still loading it and learning, but I have been very happy with the purchase. The Voltage was constantly having issues, especially with the main slideout.
    Since I have an older truck, I was also very happy to weigh it and found that it really did weigh what the sheet said it did - and it is over 2K lbs lighter than my Voltage was. With the GVWR the same on Momentum 328M and Voltage 3200, I have lots more safety factor for the tires, axles, etc. and will not be likely to overload it at all.
    The storage space in the 328M is huge for its size. I more than tripled the storage capacity when compared to my Voltage 3200. I had boxes stacked in the garage to hold stuff that there was no place for in the Voltage - plenty of space in the Momentum. Everything has a place and there is plenty of left over space for extras or future stuff.
    You can get to anything in the kitchen with the main slide in, as long as you can squeeze through the space between the slide and the TV. I am not a small guy, at 6'-5" and 230lbs, and I have no problem. But if you are on the wide side, it may not be your best choice. I think there is only about 14" of space to get through.
    Ask any questions - I will be happy to relay what I know.
    Just an FYI - my sis and bro-n-law were so impressed after I finished researching the 328M and purchased, they are in the process of purchasing their own 328M.
    Hope you find the unit you are looking for!
    Jeff

scott42blue
    I doubt you could do any better than what you are looking at. I have a 355 TH mainly because I refused to go over 40 foot in length. I have been running a Toy Hauler for the last 10 years. If you have the truck and can wait until winter, also can pay cash ( tall order ). I would wait on nice used 355 TH. Extra width and upgrades are well worth it.
    If none the above work 328 is a great choice.
    Scott

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Curious, anybody know the exact floor length in the garage for the 328m? Brochure shows 10' I'm wondering if that's exact or maybe its closer to 11'

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnybgood View Post
    Curious, anybody know the exact floor length in the garage for the 328m? Brochure shows 10' I'm wondering if that's exact or maybe its closer to 11'
    I don't know the exact length in that model but every TH I have seen measures shorter than what they spec.
    I have a 394M which says it has a 12.5 garage and its barely over 10' with the patio doors they install. Even If I took those off its closer to 11 feet than 12.