Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use the Andersen and are very happy. I have the bars that block off the roto flex and added the chains. it is smooth, easy to hook up, super light weight, easy to remove, no chucking, no grease. I have it mounted on a BW goose next flip ball. long bed and can go very tight if needed. All in all very pleased and it works. I went this way as I also carry a 100lbs fuel transfer tank and was looking for a way to offset that weight. The 35lb Andersen Aluminum did the trick.

breweraz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have almost the same hookup as breweraz and I also love my Anderson hitch, it is mounted in a 6 1/2' foot box and I can turn the truck 90 deg without any issues, I like that it is so light and I do not need help to remove it, weight saved on the hitch means I can carry more beer lol!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    B&W 23000 Goose neck hitch, Curt 20,000 gooseneck to fifth wheel adapter and a Curt 20,000 lb fifth wheel slider, not sure I will ever need the slider with my 8' bed but kinda figured it's here, and If I get in a spot it's may give me the extra maneuverability . Or I might be kidding my self,, a newby here .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Curt Q20 and very happy with it so far.
    2018 Grand Design Solitude 377MBS

2017 Ford F-350 Lariat DRW...FX4...4.10's...White Gold/Caribou with Black interior. Curt Q20 hitch. BakFlip MX4

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123