User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Instead of replying to each,
    Thanks for the info for one, vent pipe clogged or dropped down is most likely the issue. I will check it out, get r fixed.

As far as full tank, not full.
    As far as leaking valve, nope not that either, I would know due to pump running alot and we were dry camping and only used about a third of our fresh water so the tank was not full.

etc. etc. etc.
    Thanks again.
    hsve a great day.!!!
    Jeff & Karen
    Peoria, Arizona

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JFF&KRN View Post
    Instead of replying to each,
    Thanks for the info for one, vent pipe clogged or dropped down is most likely the issue. I will check it out, get r fixed.

As far as full tank, not full.
    As far as leaking valve, nope not that either, I would know due to pump running alot and we were dry camping and only used about a third of our fresh water so the tank was not full.

etc. etc. etc.
    Thanks again.
    hsve a great day.!!!
    Let us know when you figure it out, it will help somebody in the future.

If you're close to Quartzsite i'll offer to come by and scratch my head with ya to see if we can get you fixed up.
    Red
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by el Rojo View Post

If you're close to Quartzsite i'll offer to come by and scratch my head with ya to see if we can get you fixed up.
    Red
    Thanks for the offer, We actually just left the Big Q on Monday.
    Home for a couple days and now off to Tuscon for Grand Daughter Barrel Race.
    I am going up on the roof this morning to see if i can tell if vent pipe slid or is blocked.
    Jeff & Karen
    Peoria, Arizona

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red
    Well, Well,
    So we are in Tucson, the tank gurgled from the beggining of this trip, UGH. Empty tanks, full hook up, unknown why.
    So as the girls went to town and spend a few $$$'s, took a hose to the roof, blew lots of water down the vent, nothing appeared to be clogging near the top, (nest, debris, etc.) My son-in-law heard water running as he held toilet open so that shoulld eliminate vent pipe issue. Still did the burping. Next I took a little spray wand on a hose I have, (one with the holes in one end and vlave on the other) stuck it down and ran it for a bit to see, Nope not that either. So I quit. A little while later, I decided to try something else. Went in and filled the toilet bowl full to the top and flushed, burpped a lot the first time, second time just a itty bit, then no burps after the third. Did that a couple more times. NO BURP !!!!! Still good this morning, so far.
    So I am guessing something caught up where the drain pipe from toiler goes into tank creating a little blockage for venting.
    Either way, good to go. We will see if the issue returns. Thanks to all for your input, have a great rest of your weekend.
    Jeff & Karen
    Peoria, Arizona

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FYI another quick and dirty way to determine if the vent is open is to run water to black tank flush and go up on the roof and listen to hear the water going in the tank.

I figured this out after inclusive results of an endoscope camera down the vent pipe. Couldn’t tell which tank I was viewing…black or gray.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's full. Dump it. That's the gauge the full timers use.
    Yup! That’s what I learned a while back. The burp tells you your tank is full. Time to dump!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again!!!
    for all those that want to dump full tank.
    This is or was not a FULL TANK issue.
    Jeff & Karen
    Peoria, Arizona

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, Well,
    So we are in Tucson, the tank gurgled from the beggining of this trip, UGH. Empty tanks, full hook up, unknown why.
    So as the girls went to town and spend a few $$$'s, took a hose to the roof, blew lots of water down the vent, nothing appeared to be clogging near the top, (nest, debris, etc.) My son-in-law heard water running as he held toilet open so that shoulld eliminate vent pipe issue. Still did the burping. Next I took a little spray wand on a hose I have, (one with the holes in one end and vlave on the other) stuck it down and ran it for a bit to see, Nope not that either. So I quit. A little while later, I decided to try something else. Went in and filled the toilet bowl full to the top and flushed, burpped a lot the first time, second time just a itty bit, then no burps after the third. Did that a couple more times. NO BURP !!!!! Still good this morning, so far.
    So I am guessing something caught up where the drain pipe from toiler goes into tank creating a little blockage for venting.
    Either way, good to go. We will see if the issue returns. Thanks to all for your input, have a great rest of your weekend.
    Yep, same thing happened to us, same solution!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, Well,
    That's great Jeff...time for a beer! How did your granddaughter do in the rodeo?
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's great Jeff...time for a beer! How did your granddaughter do in the rodeo?
    18.44 first day, 17.5ish yesterday and today maybe 16.???
    her first time awesome. They're all great.
    have a great day.
    Jeff & Karen
    Peoria, Arizona

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast