User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no issue with thread being moved when appropriate. All in all the moderators do a great job here. Thank you for dedicating your time.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregors View Post
    I get wanting the posts to be in the right category, but when many of the new general discussion posts get "moved" it gets annoying to try to find the topic you wanted to read. How about a duplicate thread in the "category" someone deems it should be, and leave it in the general discussion...
    I posted a question about does anyone know were the slide out controller is on a 2024 16bl it is posted in the correct place 80+ views no replies I was thinking if I posted it in the general section of the aim group someone with an aim may see it and be able to answer it. you make sense to me but I guess it is a no no.
    tow vehicle 2008 chevy 2500 duramax/ tt 2024 imagine aim 16bl

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shantydreams View Post
    I posted a question about does anyone know were the slide out controller is on a 2024 16bl it is posted in the correct place 80+ views no replies I was thinking if I posted it in the general section of the aim group someone with an aim may see it and be able to answer it. you make sense to me but I guess it is a no no.
    Sorry to see that no one so far has responded to your question, but you have a pretty specific question for a certain model. There are many, many different models of Grand Design and among those many different models are many components to make up the complete trailer. The point I'm making here is that unless someone else has that very same model, AND knows where the slide out controller is located.......AND has seen and willing to respond.....you may not get an answer or it may be a while. I was one of the 80+ views on that thread you started, but I have nothing to offer in the way of help locating it because I have a 2018 Momentum which isn't even close to the trailer you are asking about.......so I viewed it and moved on. That's likely the case with the other folks that have viewed it too.

Generally speaking, we are a fairly close knit group and most everyone on here is willing to help........if they can......but like me......if you don't know, you don't know.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shantydreams View Post
    I'll add to what @xrated said and say that many/most forum members monitor the "New Posts" feed (top left on the menu bar). This shows all new posts regardless of what subforum they're posted in. Thus, there is no need for cross posting in multiple areas. Perhaps @huntr70 can answer your question for you.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    I'll add to what @xrated said and say that many/most forum members monitor the "New Posts" feed (top left on the menu bar). This shows all new posts regardless of what subforum they're posted in. Thus, there is no need for cross posting in multiple areas. Perhaps @huntr70 can answer your question for you.

Rob
    Good info to add Rob......I thought I was forgetting something!
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rob
    I monitor "Quick Links" and under that "Todays Posts". It does the same thing. I'm the second oldest member on here and I couldn't answer your question either. I always try to help when I know the answer and the OP doesn't have any responses. I too, need help at times and ask specific questions and usually just get a few answers.

Red
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... many/most forum members monitor the "New Posts" feed (top left on the menu bar).
    Exactly!
    Everytime I get into the forum, that's the first button I hit.
    It works very well for keeping me up on the active conversations across all topics!
    signature

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no idea. It is a newer model that I don't stock. Being new, I doubt there are many people that own it, much less are members of this forum. A little investigating goes a long way. Look in all the cabinets and look for it. If not easily seen, look for a panel that removes with 2 screws.

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    I have no idea. It is a newer model that I don't stock. Being new, I doubt there are many people that own it, much less are members of this forum. A little investigating goes a long way. Look in all the cabinets and look for it. If not easily seen, look for a panel that removes with 2 screws.
    @shantydreams - this is for you^^ (huntr70 works for a Grand Design dealership.)

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rob
    I found it and the problem is fixed, and I moved it. thanks
    tow vehicle 2008 chevy 2500 duramax/ tt 2024 imagine aim 16bl

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast