User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oops, forgot to quote that post. Y'all know the one I'm talking about. Thanks!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have to replace the unit, you might want to look at a Girard instead of another Furrion. Both brands are owned by Lippert, but the Girard has many more replaceable parts, The Furrion only has three replaceable parts, and the mixing bowl that cracks when frozen is not one of them☹️

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKirk1 View Post
    If you have to replace the unit, you might want to look at a Girard instead of another Furrion. Both brands are owned by Lippert, but the Girard has many more replaceable parts, The Furrion only has three replaceable parts, and the mixing bowl that cracks when frozen is not one of them☹️
    I would also look into Truma's water heaters though I don't don't know their cost or availability. Some of their models have a 12VDC circulating heater option for travel in freezing weather.
    2023 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2023 F-150 3.5L Ecoboost

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! Those are 2 names I'll keep in mind. My rig is in the shop at least until the end of April lol. That should give me plenty of time to shop around.

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Al in West Virginia View Post
    Thanks! Those are 2 names I'll keep in mind. My rig is in the shop at least until the end of April lol. That should give me plenty of time to shop around.
    @Al in West Virginia -

It's not clear who you're responding to, here. Here are some forum tips:

1) If you use "Reply With Quote" (to the right of "Reply") as I have here, folks will know to whom you are responding and that person will get a notification.

2) You can also tag folks using the "@" symbol and their user name (as I have done yours) - they'll also get a notification that way.

3) You can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question - and others won't have to ask. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Note: you'll need to have a paid subscription to add an image to your signature.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    @Al in West Virginia -

It's not clear who you're responding to, here. Here are some forum tips:

1) If you use "Reply With Quote" (to the right of "Reply") as I have here, folks will know to whom you are responding and that person will get a notification.

2) You can also tag folks using the "@" symbol and their user name (as I have done yours) - they'll also get a notification that way.

3) You can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question - and others won't have to ask. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Note: you'll need to have a paid subscription to add an image to your signature.

Rob
    Thanks for the tips!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12