User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven@147 View Post
    I think maybe one way you could verify it's the controller is to swap the power and hall sensor wire on the rear jacks from Right to Left and then see if the bad jack now works using manual mode. Example; the Right Rear on the controller now operates the Left Rear jack. I would also check to make sure none of the wires/pins have backed out of the plugs on the controller.

This is our controller but we have 6 way, your 4 way should be the same swap around. At least it's a way to verify what your thinking before replacing the controller.

That reminds me I need to get a spare fuse to use for troubleshooting.
    A quick check shows at least e-trailer has the 4 way controller if you need to order one, https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=...BAgFEBA&adurl=
    Thanks. Did that; the jack works fine when it gets power. The only disconnect we could isolate was the power out of the controller to that particular jack. I jokingly, as we started checking things, made the comment “It’s probably something that another $600 will fix quickly.” Appears hat statement was prophetic…
    Mike 🏌️⛳️
    2017 Ram 2500 CC, 6.7L Cummins Diesel 🐏
    2022 Solitude S-Class 2930RL-R
    Full-time since 8/9/21

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be removing the controller pcb and checking for a cold solder joint before spending $700 on that.
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW w/Aisin
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    New to RV'ing since 1997

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be removing the controller pcb and checking for a cold solder joint before spending $700 on that.

“It’s probably something that another $600 will fix quickly.”
    That reminds me of a saying my friend said about our fishing boats. The word "BOAT" stands for Break Out Another Thousand...lol
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW w/Aisin
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    New to RV'ing since 1997

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12