Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My 397, finally

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Looking at it from the pics the leveling look okay.
    It does to me as well.

I will search this but while I am here, what advice is there when unhitching so that the truck doesn't jump forward? How do I release the pressure?

Oldcow
    2023 F450
    2021 397THR
    2018 DR650
    2004 Kawasaki ZRX 1224R

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldcow View Post
    1) Closet doors seem to not stay in the tracks. 2) AC works great but takes a while to shut off? 3) lots of chucking noted
    1) Our closet doors pop out of the track if we don't Strap them own during travel. Even when stationary they can sometimes move out. I bought an extra tall plastic piece at ACE and things seem to be fine.

2) the ac should shut off when the thermostat did to AND after the unit cold down. Worth a trip up top to clean ac vents and make sure there's good air flow.

3) don't know how to compare chucking you're seeing. You might be able to tighten up the part the disc tucks into ... make sure it's not worn

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonDriver View Post
    1) Our closet doors pop out of the track if we don't Strap them own during travel. Even when stationary they can sometimes move out. I bought an extra tall plastic piece at ACE and things seem to be fine.

2) the ac should shut off when the thermostat did to AND after the unit cold down. Worth a trip up top to clean ac vents and make sure there's good air flow.

3) don't know how to compare chucking you're seeing. You might be able to tighten up the part the disc tucks into ... make sure it's not worn
    Thanks for the advice. The hitch is new but I will check it. My first time with a 5th wheel and I have come to realize it does it only on certain road sections.

Oldcow
    2023 F450
    2021 397THR
    2018 DR650
    2004 Kawasaki ZRX 1224R

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    . One Control sucks as much as I read about . Does it work better on the phone? Can't seem to connect. AC works great but takes a while to shut off? I will do some digging on all of this. I'll have my first tow to Asheville Monday.

Oldcow

Attachment 50235

Oldcow
    I found the AC in my 2021 397Th was having a hard time cooling down the inside as well. I learned from my first Momentum 328M is that the cold air was escaping into the attic space due to huge gaps between where the holes in the ducting were and the the vents in the ceiling. I pulled all the round vents out and sure enough found the same issues. I used foil tape to seal all the gaps and that made a HUGE difference for the better. it is not hard just time consuming. I also installed at the RVairflow inserts into all the AC units. that also helped out tremendously and quieted down the AC units. If you'd like more info on this send me a Private message on the main FB GD owners page and I'll send you picture from my phone.

The one control is a bit finicky and does take a few minutes to connect with your phone. Never had an issue with the control panel itself.
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW
    2021 Momentum 397TH

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    I found the AC in my 2021 397Th was having a hard time cooling down the inside as well. I learned from my first Momentum 328M is that the cold air was escaping into the attic space due to huge gaps between where the holes in the ducting were and the the vents in the ceiling. I pulled all the round vents out and sure enough found the same issues. I used foil tape to seal all the gaps and that made a HUGE difference for the better. it is not hard just time consuming. I also installed at the RVairflow inserts into all the AC units. that also helped out tremendously and quieted down the AC units. If you'd like more info on this send me a Private message on the main FB GD owners page and I'll send you picture from my phone.

The one control is a bit finicky and does take a few minutes to connect with your phone. Never had an issue with the control panel itself.
    I will reach out to you on FB.

I have since been able to connect to Once Control via the phone app and for me it works much better as the panel in the trailer does not work well, it is difficult to select anything with your touch.

Oldcow
    2023 F450
    2021 397THR
    2018 DR650
    2004 Kawasaki ZRX 1224R

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will reach out to you on FB.

I have since been able to connect to Once Control via the phone app and for me it works much better as the panel in the trailer does not work well, it is difficult to select anything with your touch.

Oldcow
    sent you a Private message.
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW
    2021 Momentum 397TH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12