User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    NachoFirme

fresh water not filling to full with city water connected?

Hey so we've been living in our reflection for under a week and when I first connected the city water, the fresh tank showed full, now after a couple days the tank shows 1/3 full and my city water is connected but it's not filling the tank. I do have water pressure without using the pump so I'm sure the city water is pressurized but it's not filling, any ideas?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoFirme View Post
    Hey so we've been living in our reflection for under a week and when I first connected the city water, the fresh tank showed full, now after a couple days the tank shows 1/3 full and my city water is connected but it's not filling the tank. I do have water pressure without using the pump so I'm sure the city water is pressurized but it's not filling, any ideas?
    Hi NachoFirme,

I'm not exactly sure what your question or expectation is . . . the tank is not supposed to fill when you are running the fixtures off city water. There will be a valve setting that directs city water to the tank. Then another setting to use the on-board pump to draw from the tank.

Not filling the tank while running fixtures off city is correct . . . but relatively unusual if you have a Kantleak valve . . . but I digress.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

NachoFirme
    Ok cool, so I don't have to worry about it. Now on to my next project, connecting the 2 Grey tanks so I have a 70 something gallon tank instead of 37