User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Waterman824
    The calking etc is good around vents and bathroom skylight. Also we have not had any rain or food etc we are in the desert and so far its been dry. There is two vent pipes in wall between bathroom and kitchen. There is a access panel in the upper cabinet in kitchen that i removed. The opening is very small and you can only see cold water line going to shower but if you squeeze your hand through you can feel the hot water line and the two vents lines which felt dry but i could not get a god feel on them. I was told there should be a anti siphon for the black water tank flush but there is no way for me to access it from there. I went into basement and traced the flush lines and ran the flush but no leak in basement and no sign of any leak there, i tried pulling the lines out of hole as instructed by JD to get to valve put they are secured and wont budge. From my pics the water is draining from a elevated area. About 3 hrs later there was a small amount if water that leaked in same spot under sink again. Im thinking it is the anti siphon valve but i don't know how to get to it. Any other ideas of where i can access it without cutting out walls?

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to change the subject but how did you get the furnace out to replace the sail switch? My technician says he is going to have to rip out the cabinets to get to the furnace but he was also the same guy who told me they had to remove my living room slide to replace the motor. We didn't remove the slide BTW, I showed him the video of how to replace it then did it for him.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the same issue. With mine I took clear 100% silicone and reseal inside of the shower. I just ran a small bead along the door enclosure and filled the little screw holes they did not use. Used my finger to fair it out. It has not leaked since

Waterman824
    If you have the suburban furnace that you can access from outside panel, all you need to do is remove front cover off blower, the sail switch is inside the blower that you removed attached to the micro switch. We did not have to pull the furnace it was very easy to get to.

Waterman824
    I will caulk the skylight, the leak is coming from up above so that sounds logical.

Mysunshinemyhapp

Waterman824 please pm us, we have nothing but problems also,

Quote Originally Posted by Waterman824 View Post
    The furnace is fixed, had a bad sail switch causing the pilot not to light. But we still have the leak in the bathroom wall behind the sink. Its not the water lines, i checked all of them. I spoke to JD he had me hook a hose to the sewer flush to see if the vacuum break was leaking and i could not get it to leak. Tonight i have a slight drip again. The vacuum break is located in the wall behind the toilet and i cant access it from the access panel in kitchen wall where shower lines are and i cant pull the lines out of the floor from the utility room in basement they are tight. Does not make sense that it would be the problem though being leak is on opposite wall. I am wondering if there is a vent on the roof that runs above that wall. I cant find a plumbing diagram anywhere on the RV. Does anyone know or have had this problem? We have not had any rain here so its not from outside moisture. Im getting frustrated, we live in the RV full time so taking it to a dealer is not feasible for us and I am worried that the floor and carpet along with wall will have long term damage if this continues for to long. A schematic would be very helpful. I sure hope this is not a lemon, our last one had so many problems that the dealer could not seem to fix so we ended up doing the lemon law on that one after 2 yrs of dealing with it with no success, we don't want to go through that again.

We can’t get this site to let us click on your name to pm you, we just get errors saying we don’t have permission, but we cannot even click on our own profile without getting the same errors. Please pm us we really need some feedback from people that have had nothing but problems with their rv’s since purchasing.
    Thank You, Gary

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysunshinemyhapp View Post
    We can’t get this site to let us click on your name to pm you, we just get errors saying we don’t have permission, but we cannot even click on our own profile without getting the same errors. Please pm us we really need some feedback from people that have had nothing but problems with their rv’s since purchasing.
    Thank You, Gary
    You can't PM unless you're a site sponsor. As a guest you can only view the various forums, and post on the general one.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12