User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RV Covers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LCBoyer View Post
    I have seen a couple RV covers wear the paint off the end caps. I think the best cover is a big barn
    Hey, I am also a new member this forum.
    I am absolutely agree with you. Big barn is the best cover.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me ask you all, what is your experience on the ability of the Grand Design to last outside uncovered? I have a nice size area behind my office and I just purchased my first Reflection TT and I can't yet afford to lay down the cash for a carport( --- RV PORT? ). I got quoted about $2700 for a basic metal one that would do the job with a decent warranty. Being close to the back of the building it will provide some shade through part of the day. I know Grand Design has a 5 year warranty on decals but I'm assuming sunfading/blistering is not covered. Thanks ya'll!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im new to the whole RV camping thing we bought a Coleman 1605 FB in June and found it way to small, we just Bought a 2800 BH Imagine and will be storing it under a 20x36x12ft tall rv cover we live in Va near Williamsburg and have a yard full of tree's we where lucky to get the RV cover put up about 2 weeks ago because we have golf ball size acorns falling not to mention the occasional dead tree limb. Stay safe

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShellDew View Post
    Im new to the whole RV camping thing we bought a Coleman 1605 FB in June and found it way to small, we just Bought a 2800 BH Imagine and will be storing it under a 20x36x12ft tall rv cover we live in Va near Williamsburg and have a yard full of tree's we where lucky to get the RV cover put up about 2 weeks ago because we have golf ball size acorns falling not to mention the occasional dead tree limb. Stay safe
    Sounds like a good way to go. Can you give some info or brand on the rv cover? Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    2017 Imagine 2500RL
    2011 GMC Denali HD

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went through Shed.com and the fellow I dealt with was real nice. His name is Wayne 1-336-791-4354 im not sure where all they service they have a good web site

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShellDew View Post
    I went through Shed.com and the fellow I dealt with was real nice. His name is Wayne 1-336-791-4354 im not sure where all they service they have a good web site
    Thanks. Looks like it might work for me too!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    2017 Imagine 2500RL
    2011 GMC Denali HD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What company did you buy it from?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123