Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I went through this conversation about 4 months ago and ended up with individual Splendide washer and dryer units. At that time the consensus seemed to be separate units. I have not regretted the decision. Being able to wash and dry separately, and do it quickly, lets me have more time for other activities.

ChinaDave
    2017 GD 374TH
    2017 RAM 3500 Laramie 4X4, 6.7L I6 Cummins Turbo
    Curt Q20 Hitch

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently purchased a 2018 312 BHTS TT. I'm looking at installing the washer/dryer combo....I've seen multiple comments on people like them, or NOT liking them; so I had a couple questions. Does the Vented work (dry) better than the ventless? Is there a certain brand people recommend, or more importantly a brand and model NOT TO GET? I appreciate any help you can give.
    Thanks-

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the trailer that we are about to buy. Is the 312 BHTs TT set up for a vented combo on an unvented combo? If you can answer this question, I would be so happy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hardyGD312 View Post
    I recently purchased a 2018 312 BHTS TT. I'm looking at installing the washer/dryer combo....I've seen multiple comments on people like them, or NOT liking them; so I had a couple questions. Does the Vented work (dry) better than the ventless? Is there a certain brand people recommend, or more importantly a brand and model NOT TO GET? I appreciate any help you can give.
    Thanks-
    We had a vented combo installed in our 384GK-R and really use the little unit a lot. We put a load in, start it up and go do what we want to for the day and when we return they are finished sometimes. Othertimes, we may have to dry them a little longer. We are still in the learning mode about how much detergent to use and what drying cycle to use and still haven't reached the point we are completely happy with our cleaned clothes and towels but we'll get there, I think. I knew of a few folks in my boating days that had the ventless combo unit and most said they did not work well. It could have been the humid marine environment, I don't know. Most dealers will recommend the vented unit. Just be aware the only color available for the outside dryer vent cover is chrome or black so it may not match you camper exterior.
    The Capt and the Admiral
    Joe & Marilyn
    2017 Solitude 384 GK-R
    2017 F350 DRW FX4 6.7 PS, B&W Companion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by asmith3 View Post
    This is the trailer that we are about to buy. Is the 312 BHTs TT set up for a vented combo on an unvented combo? If you can answer this question, I would be so happy!
    According to the floorplan on the GD website, the 312BHT has the washer/dryer prep in the bedroom closet. You could install either a vented or yentless, your choice.
    The Capt and the Admiral
    Joe & Marilyn
    2017 Solitude 384 GK-R
    2017 F350 DRW FX4 6.7 PS, B&W Companion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123