User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome. Hope things work out for you. Don't know where you are buying at. I went to Canton Ohio for mine. Saved some money and had a great trip with my daughter.

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FWIW, Winnebago has been using retractable shower screens on several of their motorhomes for years....

I had replaced a shower curtain in a trailer I had 11 years ago, and it worked great for the 4 years we owned it.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    The new shower door is a nice and much needed improvement. I do feel that those of us that would like to purchase one should get a price break. My 2800BH is only 3 months old.
    Your thoughts?
    My new 2250RK has a retractable shower door/curtain and so far I am not impressed. For whatever reason, it will not completely retract and I have to "push" the last 8 inches of the door to get it to completely retract. I did not get any manufacturer owners manual so not sure if there are any tension adjustments that can be made. Curious if anyone else has had similar issues with the door, I'm thinking the one I have is defective so I am going to request a replacement. Coop
    Last edited by Coop59; 07-30-2018 at 09:44 PM. Reason: had wrong trailer model shown

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi i have 2800bh with retracable shower door that broke!! the rivet came out of wall that held in end cap that holds in shower track rod. pure garbage design!!! they added screw now to hold it together for newer models so they know theres issues but dont do recall on this sad very sad situation. my wife questioned design when we were looking at it she was right

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My old Jayco fifth had a glass shower door - and the door swing meant it was harder to work around when using the space. The door naturally blocks some part of the bathroom when exiting the shower. If there was water on the door, it naturally dripped on the floor when opening. And one had to make sure it was securely latched before breaking camp.
    The side roll up "shade" for the door in the Imagine eliminates those issues. It did start to stick and not retract fully when we first got the trailer, but it was a 2 min. fix at the dealer. In the year since, it has been trouble free. Comparing the two, I much prefer the roll up to a "real" door.
    2017 Imagine 2670MK
    2012 F-150 SCrew, Eco, 4x4 6.5 box
    Max. Tow, HD Payload, Airbags, ProPride hitch
    (Previous: Jayco 26.5RLS Fifth, Revolution Pinbox)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tomc4233 View Post
    hi i have 2800bh with retracable shower door that broke!! the rivet came out of wall that held in end cap that holds in shower track rod. pure garbage design!!! they added screw now to hold it together for newer models so they know theres issues but dont do recall on this sad very sad situation. my wife questioned design when we were looking at it she was right
    The Nautilus retractable shower door on our 2018 Imagine 2800BH has been the source of much frustration as well. From the start we've had trouble getting it to stay closed - flying open multiple times in the middle of a shower. The dealer was supposed to adjust it while we had our trailer in the shop for some other warranty repair work, but I'm not sure that they actually did anything. This weekend is only our 4th camping trip in our new trailer, and now the inside face of the retractor side has popped open, and also the screw came loose from one end of the top rail. Our experience says that this is a horrible design for a shower door. Now I'm debating whether to ask the factory for a replacement retractable shower door, or whether to just go ahead and replace it with a different type of door that will actually function correctly. Has anyone else had luck replacing the retractable shower door with a different type of door?
    Joe & Joy + children
    2018 Imagine 2800BH
    2022 F250 Crew Cab 4x4 Tremor, 7.3L V8
    Equal-i-zer 1,200/12,000 lb. hitch

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Off subject a little, but has anyone noticed water running under track at bottom of shower door. There is a lip on shower pan just outside track that prevents water from getting on floor of camper but have notice water coming from under track at bottom.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shower track door is garbage mine broke the rivet in the wall that holds end cap is junk ripped out been messing with it ever since. poor design

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    had same issue tried fixing myself rivet in wall that holds end cap to wall ripped out, my wife was right when we bought she pointed out possible problem, probaly go by 40" rod and curtain
    cheap junk for 25k trailer hey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jw^2 family View Post
    The Nautilus retractable shower door on our 2018 Imagine 2800BH has been the source of much frustration as well. From the start we've had trouble getting it to stay closed - flying open multiple times in the middle of a shower. The dealer was supposed to adjust it while we had our trailer in the shop for some other warranty repair work, but I'm not sure that they actually did anything. This weekend is only our 4th camping trip in our new trailer, and now the inside face of the retractor side has popped open, and also the screw came loose from one end of the top rail. Our experience says that this is a horrible design for a shower door. Now I'm debating whether to ask the factory for a replacement retractable shower door, or whether to just go ahead and replace it with a different type of door that will actually function correctly. Has anyone else had luck replacing the retractable shower door with a different type of door?
    I am having the same issue. Second trip out and can’t keep the door shut for an entire shower.

I am not sure the back panel was ever closed but I did notice this trip that it is open and does not snap closed. Is this just an adjustment or do I need to take it in for warranty?

Did you get yours fixed?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast