Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all.
    There is a Good Sam rated park 1.2 miles from Coastal Georgia RV Resort. The park is Golden Ieles RV Park. It's rating is 8/7.5/6.5. Address is 7445 Blythe Island Highway, Brunswick, GA 31523. Phone is 912-261-1025. Add says it has 96 pull thrus. I do not know any thing about this place, just that it is close to Coastal Georgia RV.
    Hope this can help
    See you at the rally.
    John and Carol Joscelyne and Hexy too
    John & Carol Joscelyne and Hexy
    Red 2014 Ford F-350 Platinum, SRW, CC, Short bed with roll-N-lock cover.
    With replacement 50 gallon TransferFlow fuel tank, Magnaflow air intake, Edge CT turner.
    Pullrite superglide fifth wheel hitch.
    2015 Grand Design 305RE Solitude, with slide out toppers, <new>Titan disc brakes and Goodyear "G" rated tires.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please read reviews

Quote Originally Posted by joscelyne3 View Post
    hello all.
    There is a good sam rated park 1.2 miles from coastal georgia rv resort. The park is golden ieles rv park. It's rating is 8/7.5/6.5. Address is 7445 blythe island highway, brunswick, ga 31523. Phone is 912-261-1025. Add says it has 96 pull thrus. I do not know any thing about this place, just that it is close to coastal georgia rv.
    Hope this can help
    see you at the rally.
    John and carol joscelyne and hexy too

please, please, please read the google reviews of this place before reserving. Surely we can come up with a better solution.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We stayed at Coastal RV Resort a few years ago on our way to Florida, very nice place.
    Steve and Schlonda- Virgie, Kentucky
    2017 Momentum 328M
    Morryde 8K Independent Suspension, Disk Brakes
    2021 GMC Denali 3500 SRW
    Airlift Wireless Air
    B&W Companion Slider

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are already booked at Coastal Georgia, you asked if there was another campground nearby, as I stated " I know nothing about this place".
    With replacement 50 gallon TransferFlow fuel tank, Magnaflow air intake, Edge CT turner.
    2015 Grand Design 305RE Solitude, with slide out toppers, <new>Titan disc brakes and Goodyear "G" rated tires.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I was finally called today from the campground and was told my number came up for a cancellation site. Does anyone know how much the sites are? We probably can't get there until Friday night but will probably have to pay for 3 nights.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Rick and Annie
    2017 Reflection 303RLS
    2016 RAM 3500 Laramie DRW
    6.7 Cummins Turbo Diesel
    B&W Companion Hitch

Rolling Along
    Walthourville, GA which is just outside of Hinesville, GA home of the 3rd Infantry Division
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Little late to this, but the Gods had pity on us and we scooped up a cancellation. Yeah buddy!!

Since we're only about an hour a away we decided to do a recon on this place to get the lay of the land and not look like complete jack wagons when we got there (I'm sure I'll still look like a jack wagon when we get there. WARNING: I charge for the comedy act of me setting up).

The place is very nice and very open (no over hanging trees or anything else that would decapitate an A/C). Now........

If you're a connoisseur of BBQ, your life will not be complete without a trip to Southern Soul BBQ. Seriously......I hate eating at this place because it makes me wanna sell my stick burner custom smoker. The burnt ends are to die for. And the best part - you get championship BBQ done the old fashion way. No electronic timer controlled, temperature controlled commercial smokers. There's honest to goodness old school stick burners outside creating BBQ like it should be. Honestly - I HATE THEM! LOL

Tom

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sure everyone is looking forward to the Brunswick, GA. rally. Below is a short list of the planned events. This was posted on the Facebook GD 2017 rally site (more detailed).
    Wed. 5/17 Dinner at Zachary's at 6 PM. You should contact Louise Stafford to be added to the reservations.
    Thursday no events until the fire pit gathering from 7 until 11. Bring some firewood if it is local. (bugs from other states)
    Friday 9 - 11 potluck breakfast 2:00 Rock painting at the pavilion $5 Potluck dinner 6:00 Also, WHITE ELEPHANT exchange ($20. limit bring 1 mans and 1 ladies gift)
    Saturday 9-10 Potluck continental breakfast 9:15 Disc Brake Seminar (Performance Trailer Braking, Ron Russell) SnapPad display and information (rally discount) 10:45 Words from Tim Reams , News from Grand Design. Rock painting finish 6:00 BBQ dinner provided by Grand Design
    Sunday: Check out time is noon
    PM me if you would like the full printed scheduled activities sent to your in box.
    If You are Lucky ... You are Lucky Enough

Bob & Jayne
    Ninety Six, SC & Ft. Myers, FL
    2022 Solitude 390 GK R
    2020 RAM 3500 SRD 4x4 Limited
    6.7l H/O & Aisin trans

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Bob can you please send me a copy of the list.
    Thanks, John Joscelyne

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bob & Jayne,
    Please send a schedule to [email protected]
    Thank you
    John and Lisa
    2014 Solitude 369RL #1849
    2015 GMC Sierra 3500HD

Rolling Along
    Walthourville, GA which is just outside of Hinesville, GA home of the 3rd Infantry Division
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well.....back from the rally, the 337RLS is put back in its spot and cleaned out, clothes in the washer/dryer and, with beer in hand, the wife and I are powering down from an awesome weekend.

This was our very first GD rally and first RV rally period. We had a ball. Everyone we met was very inviting and personable. The event was not overly structured which was to our liking. We can't wait to go to Indiana.

Hopefully the folks that did all the work to make this happen will read this post because I want offer a sincere thanks and a congrats on a job well done. I've done event planning in the past and know all too well the highs and lows that can come with putting events together. So thank you, thank you, thank you.

And to the General RV mechanics that busted their tooshies off for 3 solid days fixing things - you guys are heroes.

Just couldn't be more pleased with the event.

Tom & Donna Adams

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast