User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    eagles1
    I think ALL well behaved pets should be allowed. I have know many German shepherds and pit bulls that are VERY friendly. Usually it's the smaller dogs that bite more so than the bigger dogs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not worried about the pets. I'm worried about the pet owners who aren't well behaved.
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob/OlallaWA View Post
    RV parks I have stayed in have allowed our small dogs in for a small fee. A lot of them do have size or breed restrictions and the point of my post was to agree with their right to do so.
    [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bertschb View Post
    I'm not worried about the pets. I'm worried about the pet owners who aren't well behaved.
    Yup! [emoji2]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a border collie and if she's not allowed, I will be moving on. And if anyone wants to play with her, you will bring her back way before she is tired out. Wish I could bottle up her energy somehow.
    Devin & Roberta & Bizee (Border Collie)
    2015 Ram Laramie Cummins w/Aisin 4.10 CC LB 4x4
    Titan 55 Gal midship fuel tank
    2018 384GK Solitude
    B & W Companion Hitch
    4 - 165 watt solar panels, 2800 watt Magnum inverter
    Blue Sky 30/24il controller, 4 FullRiver 6V 250AH Batts

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ CyndiTad,
    I didn't have time to post before you took your thread down so I will post it here You have a couple of beautiful dogs! Great picture.

Cheers,
    Kevin
    2015 Ram Laramie 3500 4x4 LB Dually Crew Cab
    6.7L I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine 5th wheel Prep
    68RFE Transmission Auto Level Rear Air Suspension 3.73 gears

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CyndiTad, I'm sorry that there were some posts that were offensive to you.
    I read through them apparently first day.
    You have pit bulls if I remember correctly, and a lot of people have issues about them. I did at one time
    because of news reports. Over the years my son has gotten three of them and my niece two and I've learned their
    behavior is more about how they're raised and treated than nature.
    You were wondering about restrictions, I've found most public campgrounds don't have restrictions.
    KOAs seem to restrict pitbulls, german shepards, rottweilers and Dobermans always. Other private parks have frequently size restrictions.
    I think from my experience FL. is the worst for restrictions. We have a lab and a beagle have found that won't allow the lab because of size and in some
    even the beagle is too large. If any doubt call first. Don't let disagreeable people interfere with your enjoyment of you pets and the outdoors.
    MImilt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinpo View Post
    @ CyndiTad,
    I didn't have time to post before you took your thread down so I will post it here You have a couple of beautiful dogs! Great picture.

Cheers,
    Kevin
    Thank you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MImilt View Post
    CyndiTad, I'm sorry that there were some posts that were offensive to you.
    I read through them apparently first day.
    You have pit bulls if I remember correctly, and a lot of people have issues about them. I did at one time
    because of news reports. Over the years my son has gotten three of them and my niece two and I've learned their
    behavior is more about how they're raised and treated than nature.
    You were wondering about restrictions, I've found most public campgrounds don't have restrictions.
    KOAs seem to restrict pitbulls, german shepards, rottweilers and Dobermans always. Other private parks have frequently size restrictions.
    I think from my experience FL. is the worst for restrictions. We have a lab and a beagle have found that won't allow the lab because of size and in some
    even the beagle is too large. If any doubt call first. Don't let disagreeable people interfere with your enjoyment of you pets and the outdoors.
    MImilt
    Thank you ! It's all good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you everyone for all of the great advise and suggestions. It's been very helpful.
    It appears Tx & Fl have the tightest restrictions when it comes to pets. I'm not sure those were states we had planned on going to anyway. Mostly I think we'll stay west of the Mississippi. We do plan on at least one trip to Laconia NH for a motorcycle rally.

I also want to apologize for interrupting the conversation that was taking place. It was never my intention to stop a good legitimate conversation. [emoji51]

For those of you still out and about enjoy your warm winter. Maybe we'll run into each next spring.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast