Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Signed up... Thanks again!
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCR GD View Post
    Signed up... Thanks again!

Got ya down for site 96.

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a quick reminder about the Northern California Rally coming up later this year in September. I have reserved over half of the resort just for us and as of right now over 1/3'rd of the sites have already been registered for; all that is left is 4 River View sites, 7 Fountain sites, and 44 Pull-thru sites.

Please feel free to cross-post and share on other sites as you wish.

https://www.facebook.com/events/7454...84153284021675
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2017-gr...on-28474029589

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a few questions - we are rookies!!! First time RV'ers with a 2017 2150RB. We think this Rally would be fun, but want to know what the schedule is for the weekend?

Will Grand Design reps be there? Vendors?

Are meals included? you mentioned dinners on Fri, Sat and Sun....included or for a fee??

Activites? you mentioned raffles and prizes.

Like I said, we are rookies and just looking for a bit more clarification on what will be happening on this trip....looking forward to a great weekend!!!!

THANKS!!

--Cord & Alison
    Cord & Alison Ozment
    Kinsey (Aus Shep X Blk Lab)
    San Ramon, CA

2017 Imagine 2150RB

Tow Vehicle = 2011 Lexus GX460

Toy = 2011 Lexus IS350C

Destinations = Relaxation, Wine Country, Golf, Beach, Sedona.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KNZ KMPR View Post
    I have a few questions - we are rookies!!! First time RV'ers with a 2017 2150RB. We think this Rally would be fun, but want to know what the schedule is for the weekend?

--Cord & Alison
    We went last year... the first west coast rally. It was a great time had by all. According to Jarett, next year will be better. There were seminars, onsite rv repair, pot lucks and much moore
    Dale & Penny Kennedy
    Central California

2016 Grand Design Solitude 321 RL #5754
    2019 Chevy Silverado 3500HD Duramax/Allison
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KNZ KMPR View Post

Will Grand Design reps be there? Vendors?

Are meals included? you mentioned dinners on Fri, Sat and Sun....included or for a fee??

Activites? you mentioned raffles and prizes.

Like I said, we are rookies and just looking for a bit more clarification on what will be happening on this trip....looking forward to a great weekend!!!!

THANKS!!

--Cord & Alison
    Cord, yes, this rally is going to be a blast. The schedule, however, will not come out until about a week before the rally as there is always going to be changes to the schedule as vendors see what times they can come out, vendors that have to cancel, and vendors added later on. But the basic of the will be a meet-n-greet Thursday evening, Friday and Saturday will have seminars and dinners provided, and Sunday will be personal time for socializing, tourist activities, wine tours, etc, and the end of rally party with a live band. The provided meals are included in the registration as well as some rally specific swag items I will be given out to all registered attendees (different from the swag Grand Design will be giving). I will also be doing some prize giveaways all weekend long as well as some of the vendors I have set up so far said they will also be giving away prizes.

There will be Grand Design reps as well as Lippert reps on hand and B&B RV Center will have repair techs on hand working all weekend long (They give rally attendees a GREAT deal on repairs and most did not get charged for repairs even if they were not warrenty covered issues).

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there going to be a class on how to adjust the brakes on the trailers?

I would volunteer our rig for the training object.
    Backpacker and tent camper all my life, including BSA as a kid and adult.
    Motorcycle trips across the USA with a tent - 1978 to Present.
    02-10-2005 - 2002 F350 SWD PSD and 2003 Citation 10'8S mostly for Crater Lake Ski Patrol.
    10-29-2015 - 2016 Grand Design 380TH. It's HUGE compared to a camper.
    10-19-2018 - traded truck for a 2016 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie CC 4 X 4 Long Box.
    03-16-2019 - Traded Momentum for a New 2018 374TH-R Solitude
    FULL TIME RV'er Nov 2021

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orbiker View Post
    Is there going to be a class on how to adjust the brakes on the trailers?

I would volunteer our rig for the training object.
    I just got this setup today. I do not believe they will do a class right at a trailer as it would be quite hard to get 150 people around one rig to see what is going on. But they are going to do a seminar on adjusting breaks and other do-it-yourself basic maintenance issues.

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a bit of an update as to what I have been working on for the rally even though it is still a bit over 7 months away.

As of right now, there will be 3 Grand Design Reps attending, a rep from Lippert Components (possibly some actual Lippert techs on hand as well), B&B RV (the same RV dealer as last year) will be on hand doing maintenance on rigs as the rally is happening as well as they will be doing a seminar on basic Do-It-Yourself maintenance (Especially adjusting brakes), Henderson Line-Up will be doing a seminar on suspension issues, a local vet will be speaking about traveling with pets, there will be a seminar on full-timing and personalization mods. I am also planning on a musicians jam for at least one of the evening and I have already lined up a live band again to play at the end of rally bash. Grand Design usually brings some swag gifts for attendees and I will also be bringing some rally specific swag gifts for all attendees. Not to mention there will be many prize giveaways throughout the rally.

And don't forget we will have dinners each evening; a good old fashion burger & hotdogs dinner, one of the attendees is cooking up I believe tri-tip /ribs dinner, and Grand Design will be hosting the 3rd dinner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast