King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmikev View Post
    Thank you, I became a sponsor.
    Terrific - If you have any questions about the forum, please don't hesitate to ask.

Jim

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm looking for what might be a new topic and can't find where new topics go. What I'm trying to find out about is if anyone can help me find a hard panel bed cover that allows access to an auxiliary fuel tank fill in the bed.
    Any direction would be appreciated

Matt J.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Subscription done.
    USN (87-97) AMS 2 (AW)
    15 Ram Mega Cab, Auto, CTD, 4x4 on 35's, AUH
    18 Momentum 351M
    13 Fat Boy
    94 Heritage

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    What I'm trying to find out about is if anyone can help me find a hard panel bed cover that allows access to an auxiliary fuel tank fill in the bed.
    Any direction would be appreciated

Matt J.

Here ya go....https://www.foldacover.com/
    Randy & Sharon (Went full time April 14th 2017)

2016 Ram CC SB Outdoorsman 4x4 CTD
    Michelin 295/70R18
    Fold-A-Cover G4 tonneau,
    Dee Zee truck bed mat,
    Dee Zee tailgate assist,
    Dodge Ram 4x4 Steering Gear Box Brace
    Fumoto oil drain valve,
    Husky floor liners,
    WeatherTech No Drill Mud Flaps,
    Firestone Ride-Rite Suspension Kit
    Reece Pro Series 20K lb 5th wheel hitch

2018 Solitude 375res
    8K lb axles, springs & hubs with Nev-R-Lube bearings
    MORryde HD shackle kit with brass bushings & wet bolts
    Reece Sidewinder 19K lb pin box.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings from Cape Cod. We recently bought a new 2018 reflection 337 and am a bit nervous about our purchase. We have not picked it up as of yet because things are being fixed. I have been reading a lot of Facebook forums which have only made me more anxious. Thankful that I found you. So much more positive about Grand Design. Can not wait to start our journey as we have rented our home and will be heading south for the winter. God Bless

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CSwain View Post
    Greetings from Cape Cod. We recently bought a new 2018 reflection 337 and am a bit nervous about our purchase. We have not picked it up as of yet because things are being fixed. I have been reading a lot of Facebook forums which have only made me more anxious. Thankful that I found you. So much more positive about Grand Design. Can not wait to start our journey as we have rented our home and will be heading south for the winter. God Bless
    Welcome to the forum CSwain! We're glad you could join us. And since you joined as a site sponsor, you have full access to all the different sections of the forum. Make sure you check out the reference library for some valuable topics.

There are a lot of us who greatly prefer the forum to the drama of Facebook. The forum is much more factual and emotion free compared to FB.

If you have any questions about your new 337, don't hesitate to ask for help.

Jim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so so much Jim

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have had our 337rls for a year now and are very pleased with it. I am sure you will find it is a very will built rv once you get your problems resolved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've had our 337 for about 2 years now. I think it is better than most. We have had 5 different trailers and one slide in camper and all of them have had problems in the beginning. Our grand design seemed to go the smoothest getting the little fixes done after the purchase. What we have learned over the years, is that after we accept it we go to a nearby camp spot and spend about 3 days in it. We run everything. We run it on power, we run it on battery we run generators we run the AC's. We level it up the 1st day and then unlevel it and level again several times throughout the weekend to make sure the electronic and hydraulic levelers are working. We put the slides in and out a couple of times a day. And we Max everything out for as long as we can, and make a checklist if anything is not right. We also make an agreement with the dealer that we will be bringing it back in at the end of that 3 days with a punch list, and they can get started on it right away.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast