User Tag List

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! Trying to learn how to post a message so we can say Hi! I've relied to a post but I don't think that was right! Oh well! We're totally new, having just purchased a Reflection. We're heading home, stopping for a few days in Moab, then on to Arizona. Anyone out there from the Tucson area? We live in Green Valley, just a bit south.

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaOutandBack View Post
    Hello! Trying to learn how to post a message so we can say Hi! I've relied to a post but I don't think that was right! Oh well! We're totally new, having just purchased a Reflection. We're heading home, stopping for a few days in Moab, then on to Arizona. Anyone out there from the Tucson area? We live in Green Valley, just a bit south.
    Welcome to the forum! Ginnie and I are from Tucson. We live in the Sabino Canyon area. We lost our Reflection in a fire about five weeks ago. I just heard from Grand Design this morning that our new unit is on it's way to us. I've been a GD owner since February of '14. I have a lot of experience in repairing and modifying them. If you ever have any questions, shoot me a message.

Jim

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. Welcome to the family. My folks lived in Green Valley for many years. Played a lot inexpensive golf there over the years.
    Jim & Georgianne
    N. California
    2016 Reflection 29RS
    2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty PSD
    B&W Companion hitch
    Rubber turtle with no name

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! There s is a lot of golf in Green Valley! Thankfully there is also more than that! Wow Jim and Ginnie! To have lost both your truck and trailer! I'm hoping you're both okay. Could you tell me what started the fire? Hoping not an issue with the trailer! Sabine Canyon is a gorgeous area!

mckhubba
    Hello there from Pensacola fla, new to this also. We have the 337 RLS and love it.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi MckHubba! We're still figuring out our Reflection. We've had it about a week-starting a list of repairs to have done when we return to Tucson. Overall, we're really enjoying ours too!
    Joe and Suzelle
    2017 Reflection 26RL fifth wheel
    2017 Ford F150 short bed
    SuperGlide Slider Hitch
    Home is Green Valley, AZ and wherever we're parked!
    We're enjoying seeing this great country of ours one mile, one adventure, one new friend at a time! Hope to meet you along the way!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where or how does someone pay the $12. Just haven't found that yet, but will keep looking.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coppolac View Post
    Where or how does someone pay the $12. Just haven't found that yet, but will keep looking.
    I'm pretty sure I went to Forum Actions on the top menu, then edit profile, then subscriptions or paid subscriptions. then buy 1 yr or 2 or 3 years
    Scott & Glenda
    2017 Solitude 300 GK
    2018 GMC Sierra 3500 HD 4x4 CrewCab SRW Denali
    DEMCO Hitchhiker 18K Autoslide
    Air Lift 5000+ air bags with onboard wireless-one compressor, Retrax bed cover

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coppolac View Post
    If you scroll all the way up to the top where you have your username, notifications and my profile. Click on the Settings tab which is located on the top right of any page it will take you to the Settings page. On the left hand side there is a column that says "My Settings". If you scroll a few sections under that there is a header that also says "My Account" and there is a link to the Paid Subscriptions page.

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaOutandBack View Post
    Hi! There s is a lot of golf in Green Valley! Thankfully there is also more than that! Wow Jim and Ginnie! To have lost both your truck and trailer! I'm hoping you're both okay. Could you tell me what started the fire? Hoping not an issue with the trailer! Sabine Canyon is a gorgeous area!
    Sending you a PM.

Jim

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast