Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

updated our solitude mattress

So we found our solitude mattress was somewhere south of comfortable. We both woke up with neck and should pain each morning. We didn't want to buy a new mattress due to a lot of out of pocket expenses lately so this is what we did. Got all these items on Amazon.
    First we found this topper. Best Price Mattress 2.5 Inch Gel Memory Foam Bed Topper with Cooling Pad, King, Blue
    Sold by: Comfort Priority for $86.99
    Then we put this on top. eLuxurySupply RV Mattress Pad - Extra Plush Bamboo Topper with Fitted Skirt - Made in the USA - Hypoallergenic - Mattress Cover for RV, Camper - RV King for $124.99
    And then we topped it off with this. UltraPlush Premium RV King Waterproof Mattress Protector - Super Soft Quiet Cover
    Sold by: UltraBlock for $59.95

Sorry I couldn't figure out how to link them. We have slept on them for a few nights and we are waking up without the neck and should pain. It feels good to lay down again!. Your mileage may vary but I recommend it. Although the topper is foam I didn't get heat soaked by it either. I hate getting hot.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamowhum View Post
    Sorry I couldn't figure out how to link them.
    Here you go... links to same/similar products on Amazon (anyone using the links should double-check to make sure I've linked the correct product for their replacement).

To include links just visit the web page, highlight the URL text at the top of your browser, copy with Ctrl-C (or Command-C if Mac), select the message post you're writing, and then paste with Ctrl-V (Command-V).

Best Price Mattress 2.5 Inch Gel Memory Foam Bed Topper with Cooling Pad, King, Blue
    Sold by: Comfort Priority for $86.99
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...=3D1WTMPMLR89S

Then we put this on top. eLuxurySupply RV Mattress Pad - Extra Plush Bamboo Topper with Fitted Skirt - Made in the USA - Hypoallergenic - Mattress Cover for RV, Camper - RV King for $124.99
    http://www.amazon.com/eLuxurySupply-...attress+topper

And then we topped it off with this. UltraPlush Premium RV King Waterproof Mattress Protector - Super Soft Quiet Cover Sold by: UltraBlock for $59.95
    http://www.amazon.com/UltraPlush-Pre...rotector&psc=1

Thanks for your post. After less than two weeks on our new Solitude's king mattress we're on a quest to replace ours too. A trailer promoted for full-time living with a Lippert mattress called "Weekender" that's barely good enough for even that. Junk.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Mark. We certainly are in agreement about the comfort of these supposed full time living mattresses.