Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jim,

Deer run campground were we are having the spring rally is in the path of the total eclipse. I have 2 spots with them for the total eclipse. When I got my spot for the Spring Rally talked to them about the total eclipse and said they where putting it up on their web site this week.
    John & Joan
    w/Dakota & Cooper
    Tidewater VA
    2016 303 RLS (#7608) Build 3/16
    Dodge 2004.5 S/B
    B & W Companion Slider Hitch

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomHaycraft View Post
    I'll have to see how much of a ruckus it would cause, if I went "solo" and left wife at home. Being a teacher, it is bad form for her to request time off at beginning of the school year after having had 2 1/2 months off! Down side of school starting in August. Only 4 years left for her before she can retire though. One of these years we will make it up there! For now, I'll live vicariously through y'alls stories.

Tom
    I'm going solo as well.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Penciled it in, looking forward to it.
    Pete & Carla Nelson
    2017 F-350, diesel, DRW, Lariat, 8' bed, Ford's TPMS, Furrion camera, Revolver X2 Tonneau Cover
    2017 Solitude 384GK, with dual pane windows, slide toppers, gen ready, heat pump.
    Added items: WiFiRanger EliteAC (external antenna), WiFiRanger GoAC (Router),
    Trailer Saver BD3 w/underbed adapter, Cheapheat system, Fantastic fan (bathroom), 50 Amp Hughes Auto Former w/surge protection, 5th wheel skirting.
    MoRryde independent suspension, 8k axle, disc breaks, Sailun S637 tires

Rolling Along
    Walthourville, GA which is just outside of Hinesville, GA home of the 3rd Infantry Division
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The wife & I talked about this just the other night. If the good Lord's willin' and the creek don't rise, we'll be there.

Can I ask for a pull thru site so I don't have to become the day's entertainment with my (lack of) backing up talent?? Just asking....

Tom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wife and I are in process of looking at Grand design unit. We currently have another brand. If by the time the rally comes around could we join the rally even with a SOB if we have not yet purchased the new trailer. Cannot think of a better way to do research than to have access to all these individuals who have bought Grand Design and be able to get the many pros and the few cons I have found so far. Would we be welcomed or shunned. Thank you

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcomed, welcomed, welcomed
    As you'll see from reading on this forum, we like to help others, and showing off our rigs and helping you make an informed decision is all that much more fun.
    Pete & Carla Nelson
    2017 F-350, diesel, DRW, Lariat, 8' bed, Ford's TPMS, Furrion camera, Revolver X2 Tonneau Cover
    2017 Solitude 384GK, with dual pane windows, slide toppers, gen ready, heat pump.
    Added items: WiFiRanger EliteAC (external antenna), WiFiRanger GoAC (Router),
    Trailer Saver BD3 w/underbed adapter, Cheapheat system, Fantastic fan (bathroom), 50 Amp Hughes Auto Former w/surge protection, 5th wheel skirting.
    MoRryde independent suspension, 8k axle, disc breaks, Sailun S637 tires

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Jack View Post
    Wife and I are in process of looking at Grand design unit. We currently have another brand. If by the time the rally comes around could we join the rally even with a SOB if we have not yet purchased the new trailer. Cannot think of a better way to do research than to have access to all these individuals who have bought Grand Design and be able to get the many pros and the few cons I have found so far. Would we be welcomed or shunned. Thank you
    I don't see why not.
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course , no shunning! I do believe though, that the rules in the past have been that you must be pulling a Grand Design unit. Hopefully you will make your decision to join our happy club and take delivery of a GD unit before the rally. I'm pretty sure that most manufacturer rallies have the same rule. Get cracking and get trading!!!
    Allen and Sandi-Lexington, KY
    Home of fast horses and beautiful women!
    2015 Chevrolet Duramax 4 x 4 3500 HD LTZ
    2014 Solitude 369 RL-Oct. 2014
    2016 Momentum 376 TH-April 2016

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What better way to do a shakedown camp than to do it at the rally. If something was wrong with the unit, you won't have to worry about when the dealer can get it taken care of. You'll be able to have it taken care of by factory service.
    Patrick & Marla with Boomer and Sooner

2007 Chev 2500 Allison Duramax
    2014 Solitude 368RD

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the delay in getting back with you. We wanted to run it by the GD team to see if they concurred. We have 200 full service sites and 50 limited service sites available to us and all are reserved for GDRV owners. If you have not purchased a GD at the time of the rally, you would be welcome to join us, talk to the owners and view the new RV's, but you would need to stay at another RV park. It would not be fair to our owners to be turned away because we let non owners fill up the sites.

I hope this helps,

Red and Pam, rally hosts.
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast