User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Country Campers View Post
    Walmart currently has the 22" blackstone,stand,hood,and bulk tank adaptor for 174.00, is this a good deal?
    also, has anyone used a skillet on there blackstone, does it work?
    Brian
    I don't remember what I paid for mine. It may have been $150. Still $174 isn't bad and I may have paid more. I LOVE IT! I use it three meals a day. It's a big, flat, hot griddle. I don't know why you'd want or need to put a skillet on it. Not sure you could.
    Tom and Kathy
    Fort Collins, CO
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2016 RAM 2500, 6.7 Turbo Diesel,
    Crew Cab, Standard Bed, Hitch Prep
    B&W Companion Hitch

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was taking my campchef 2 burner cooker and there griddle that fit the cooker. Keep the CC at home next to the 28” Blackstone. Picked up a 17” Blackstone and a CC Everest 2 burner camp stove, with the hose to connect to the stove regulator end and full size tanks.
    Every thing is nicer in Niceville.
    2019 Reflections 29RS
    2016 GMC Denali Hd
    B&W slider hitch
    Mor-ryde rubber pin box

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Country Campers View Post
    Walmart currently has the 22" blackstone,stand,hood,and bulk tank adaptor for 174.00, is this a good deal?
    also, has anyone used a skillet on there blackstone, does it work?
    I just checked. I got mine for $147 on August 5.
    Tom and Kathy
    Fort Collins, CO
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    B&W Companion Hitch

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny, I was just at a Walmart and wondered the same thing. Price on shelf was 174. Price on top of one box was 147. Dyslexic or correct price. I know they would have to honor it......not sure if I want 17" or 22".

Ony 2 of us most times.....but 74 for the 17" plus stand at 100 bucks really looks like a better deal on the 22" one.

The propane adapter looks short though.....
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jims94vmx View Post
    Funny, I was just at a Walmart and wondered the same thing. Price on shelf was 174. Price on top of one box was 147. Dyslexic or correct price. I know they would have to honor it......not sure if I want 17" or 22". Ony 2 of us most times.....but 74 for the 17" plus stand at 100 bucks really looks like a better deal on the 22" one. The propane adapter looks short though.....
    I don't think the 22" is too large for two people. You can put hashbrowns on one side and bacon on the other. Take the bacon off, then do the eggs....

Get the accessories as well. There are the griddle spatulas, the steam cover, the squirt bottles for oil and water. You'll become a griddle chef!

Yes - the 3 ft hose requires the propane bottle be really close. There are other adapters available. I bought one that accepts a quick connect fitting. I have a long hose that is connected to the RV propane system.
    Tom and Kathy
    Fort Collins, CO
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    B&W Companion Hitch

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just saw that Home Depot has the 28" with folding legs for $179.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like Tractor Supply will have the 36" for $199 for Black Friday. Not much of a travelling griddle, but nice at home.
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A company at http://propanegear.com/ makes the adapter you need for the Blackstone griddles to connect to the low pressure outlet found on our RV’s.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OscarsMom2 View Post
    A company at http://propanegear.com/ makes the adapter you need for the Blackstone griddles to connect to the low pressure outlet found on our RV’s.
    I second the recommendation--I bought one myself and it works great. No assembly required (except connecting it to the camper and griddle).
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OscarsMom2 View Post
    That's the one I got as well. Initially I ordered the L-shape one. It doesn't go into the Blackstone. When I called them, he told me he could make an L-shape fitting for the Blackstone, so that's what I got.

My 29RS doesn't really have a low pressure outlet. It has a manifold near the curb rear with a quick connect, but that line goes to the kitchen. The manifold has another outlet that's plugged. I had a hose made that has a fitting for the manifold and a quick connect on the other end. It goes from the manifold forward to the basement where I expect to do most of the cooking. The QC plugs into the new fitting on the Blackstone. Clear as mud?
    Tom and Kathy
    Fort Collins, CO
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    B&W Companion Hitch

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast