Quote Originally Posted by Juiceman View Post
Second day out with trailer on first weekend. We were working during the week and enjoying the weekends as we moved along.

Got to the next campground, beautiful cement pad. We got it all leveled off and I did a walk around to make sure we had clearance, no problem. Wife starts to run out the big slide, then BANG! I yell, what the %$## was that? Wife yells back, "the fascia just popped off the slide on the back". I ask her to go look again.

The black computer bag had slid off the back couch and was leaning up against the far side of the slide. That is one tough HP laptop, it pulled out the screws on the fascia. No issues with laptop at all.

Had to wait until I got home to my air nailer to finish putting the boards back on. Looks pretty good, a few of the nail holes are more noticeable, but it is fine.
My wife constantly reminds me to check the slides before moving them. I keep reminding her SHE is supposed to be the one doing the inside stuff. Regardless, one of these days It's going to bite me.