Getting the 376Th ready for us to go full time once I retire in a couple of months. Technology challenged so we don't have a clue.

We do not have either, currently. Talking to the guy at the RV shop yesterday....explained what we want....we have 3 TVs and would like to be able to watch two different channels at the same time in the bedroom and living room and also want to be able to record our regular programs. He told me that both Direct and Dish had the ability with a DVR to meet our needs and that both also offer HD. A ball park figure for either, installed, here in San Diego.....approx. $3,100.

He also said that either dish, you just push a button and hold the button down and the dish would raise and seek out the satellite. Is it really that simple?

I do know that Direct has more to offer for sports but neither of us are much for spectator type sports.....believe it. I'd rather be riding my Harley than watch a ball game.

Those of you that are full timing with the considerations I've outlined above, please tell us which you would go with and why (other than sports)?