Hey GD'ers,

We are new to the Grand Design Family. We have owned many other brands of 5th wheels, but like many, had to learn the hard way that nothing stacks up to the quality of Grand Design. We are so impressed with our new 376TH. I have gone thru it and tried to pick it apart in every way. I keep coming back with the same result...... SOMEBODY FINALLY THOUGHT ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY USE THE RV's!
Well, anyway, we are looking for a vacation RV spot that we can purchase. I have done some research on these and can never seam to find anything worth a crap.
We are wanting to have ownership of the lot. It must have all hookups, might have and outbuilding or other amenities, but we would be able to do mods within reason. Also must be in a nice park, with other nice rigs and people which I am assuming is going to be the case as we would be BUYING the lot and not renting.
We are wanting something down south. Something near or an a lake, river, or ocean.
I'm kinda open to any suggestions or advice that any one could offer, or any experiences or knowledge that one might have in doing this before. Anything we need to consider before going in on it??