Hello everyone . I want to talk about towing my future Solitude 310gk with my 2016 F350 CC SRW 6'9" bed and factory prep. I know this is a subject that has been talked about a lot but the more I research the less confident I am about the direction I want to go in terms of hitch setup. I did purchase the B & W rvk3370 slider hitch but realized at approximately 270 LBS there's no way I'm moving that thing in and out of my truck when not towing. I'm not a kid anymore.(Who am I kidding ,even then I wasn't that strong). I was leaning towards the AUH but most Solitude owners seemed to say the turning radius was not good. The curse of having a wider trailer. Also not a fan of auto sliders again because of weight issues. I have been doing some reading on sidewinders and that seems to be the way to go for me. Can any of you short box drivers that are presently using a sidewinder tell me how well it's working for you and what brand and model you are using and if it matters as much about your 5th wheel hitch brand. Reese seems to be popular brand. I see some of them have some dampening built into the pin box.
The RV should be here in a few weeks
Thanks for any help on this