I have read through a bunch of posts about the head down attitude of the sleep sofas in many models. We have a 2017 337RLS, and when the missus kicks me out of the bed because of my snoring, I have to resort to the sofa.

I appears that the sofa was meant for a slide (but our unit is not on a slide), so that when the sofa is unfolded the legs would sit on the main floor instead of the slide. I measure our slide about 2" higher than the main floor, and also measure the foot of the bed about 2" high from the head.

I have read the posts about cutting off the metal legs, and also adding a piece of plywood under the 2 cushions nearest the head, but wondering if raising the sofa might accomplish the same thing. The additional height would also allow me to store some taller items under the couch better.

It looks like a pretty straight forward mod. Unscrew the rear frame from the floor and wall, screw down a 2" board (or maybe just raise it 1 1/2"......width of a 2x4) screw the frame back to the spacer and wall, install a spacer under the L brackets and also front feet.

Anyone do anything like that ??

Thanks, Chap