I know this topic has been covered before, but this is specific to the Champion 2000 watt inverter generators and matching parallel kit. If you attempt to run this combination through your Electrical Management System (EMS), you will get a fault (E2 on my Progressive Industries EMS) stating "Open Neutral". This happens because the ground and neutral are not tied together at any point in the circuit like it would be from shore power. In my case, the EMS will not turn on and allow power to pass through because of the error.

It is very easy and inexpensive to resolve this issue on your own. Purchase a male extension cord repair plug. Insert a short length of AWG 12 or AWG 14 wire between the ground (Green Screw) plug and neutral (Silver Screw) plug. Make sure all screws are tightened and install the cover on the plug. This is now called a "Bonding Plug". See the photo below.

Plug the bonding plug into any of the duplex outlets on either one of the generators as shown below.

Voila - you now have ground and neutral tied together (Bonded) and your EMS will allow current to pass through to your RV. In the photo below, you'll see the EMS is now showing EO which means normal operation and the EMS turned on.

Total Cost - $3.82 for the plug, and a piece of scrap wire I had laying in the garage.

Jim