Hi, after a soggy trip to Cape Charles Va this past weekend we were disconnecting the trailer at home, as we've done quite a few times.....normally my wife watches as I idle the truck forward away from the trailer....it was raining so I suggested to go inside....as I idled the truck forward, the 7 way plug which was sitting unplugged in the bed fell into the gap between the bed and the tailgate just right(wrong) which resulted in ripping the electrical box off the trailer. Not a big deal just very aggravating! It was a "perfect" ending to a trip that including....having a #4 fishing hook embedded in the top of my foot, getting stung in my palm by an angry stingray,(super painful) having to call a mobile RV repair service to remove our wind damaged main awning so we could get mobile as we were evacuated due to Florence! All and all, a fun trip but learned some lessons! At least we could go home to a safe place without any worries, unlike the poor folks getting the brunt of another hurricane. It can always be worse! Take away, ALWAYS place the 7 way on the ground after unplugging!