I wonder how many participate in these pastimes and also post on this forum. These are activities you can't do everywhere. I've been chasing the wind as a windsurfer for 40 years. Many of my trips were stag with fellow windsurfing buddies. Dave M - are you reading this? Many of my trips involved my family and our RV. Many of them involved many families with RVs. Many were to lakes in CO, WY and NE. Many were to the south TX coast. A couple were to the Columbia River Gorge and the OR coast.
Anyway - at 67, I'm grateful I can still windsurf and have recently added kiteboarding to my watersport interests. Kiteboarding equipment packs into a much smaller space and can be done in lighter winds. I plan to head toward the south TX coast again this spring - maybe Port A, Corpus Christi or SPI.
So - are there any others? I'd like to form a group and discuss locations and RV parks you like and maybe we'll see you there.
BTW, my wife can windsurf a little bit, but isn't a big fan. We also like to golf together.
STAY ACTIVE!!