So, I am having a great time making dinner this evening when I hear the full tank gurgle in kitchen sink. Granted, I have been watching the monitor of the 2nd grey tank thinking the sensors were off because it kept reading 1/2 or better even when I was dumping what I thought was the second grey tank. So, the tank that drains the kitchen is full and gurgling. I go out scratching my head to dump it, pull the second one labeled grey, and nothing happens. Then I think maybe the sink is clogged. How could that be? I am really careful with food down the drain. Then I wonder. I am going to pull the black tank handle, and I can't even say what made me think to do it. So I go pull the black tank handle and it simply gushes as if it's full. BACK inside, the grey 2 tank now shows empty.

Grand Design mislabeled the tanks? Or did they route them incorrectly? I have no idea. Tomorrow I will try to flush the what I believe to be the black tank. I am concerned they routed it incorrectly.

I am just going to say it. I am not impressed so far with Grand Design.

3 weeks in and a leaking back window, a fuse panel that has to be replaced and a tank that is either mislabeled or was routed incorrectly and if for some reason it's incorrectly routed, I am not even sure that that may mean. These aren't little problems.

Not impressed, not happy and would like for the madness to stop. It's ridiculous.

Has anyone else had their tanks mislabeled or incorrectly routed (though I can't imagine how)?