Seems like yesterday, but our 369RL is 5.5 years old. We're at the point where we need to start doing some work to keep it tip top. Seals, tile work, wood repairs from being stupid, etc. We have started looking at a couple of different trailers and a couple of different brands as well (I thought GD didn't like me recently...) We're down to a 385 GK, 372 WB, and possibly a 375 RES because the dealer has a left over '18 "that they'll make me a screaming deal on." We have also looked at the Luxe and the New Horizons, but both require a tow vehicle upgrade we're just not willing to do yet.

There are things we liked in the upgrades. The full body paint is NICE. The larger fridge is AMAZING. Front bath...APPEALING. But then I am back to we're half way paid off. We do like our floorplan, but we love some of the new features. I'd love the multiplexed wiring of some of the higher end brands.

I'd love your input if you have upgraded recently. Why did you choose to do that? Anyone consider going to a diesel pusher? We're kind of all over the place, but it's because we still have our career income, and if we were going to switch, now is a good time to do it.

Thanks gang!
Chris