User Tag List

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension Shackle Issue

Hello, new to the forum and new to Grand Designs. I bought a 2019 Reflection 29RS double axle and prior to any trips, I pulled off the wheels/tires and had them balanced and greased all the zerks on the suspension. The trailer came with the Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension installed. Unfortunately when I put all the tires back on the rig and lowered it down, the shackles are not sitting properly. I raised the trailer up and down several times and can not get them back to the factory setting with both shackles sitting vertically. We leave for our first trip on Tuesday so any ideas how to get this corrected will be greatly appreciated. I have included a photo of the current condition which is the same on both sides of the trailer as well as a photo of how it should look according to the Dexter installation guide. This forum has been a fantastic source of information and hope one of the members has some helpful hints on my issue.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Current Condition.jpg   Install Manual.jpg