I hope this is the right spot for this post.

I picked up a Verizon Jetpack yesterday at a Verizon store in Lakeland Florida. The cost was 199.00 plus 70.00 for one month of internet. If you don't have a Verizon account the first month is 70.00 and the next month will be 65.00. We are headed home April 15 but wanted to get and test the unit. They activate the unit right away and turn it on you need to connect anything to it that uses wifi to connect to the Verizon towers. What they didn't tell me was you need to turn the unit off then on once you connect through your Wifi device.
We went to the campground in Bartow Fl that we plan on staying in next winter great signal 5 bars. We went to about 5 RV parks and the biggest issue we found was no Wifi or really bad wifi 1 park you had to get a contract with local company cost 55.00 no TV or phone and you are subject to speed and throttling.
My solution the Jetpack. This gives us internet unlimited no throttling and a good speed getting 55mbps download and 15mps upload where we are in Auburndale. We have an android box with a paid service that gives us over 5000 TV stations including Canada even has Barrie Ontario. We have 2 Magicjacks one with a Canadian number for Barrie Ont and one with a Florida 863 area code (less than 70.00 a year for both). With the Magicjack running and the TV watching Barrie news and weather we had no buffering and everything worked perfect. Verizon has coverage everywhere we will be staying at and traveling to get there at 65.00 a month with no contract for TV, internet and phone with no buffering is a bargain. Your Canadian cellphone on airplane mode works while traveling using the magicjack and Jetpack for making phone calls.
We facetime every day with our 2 grandsons 3 and 6 in Winnipeg it was important to us to be able to keep this up over our RV travels.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk