I have owned nothing but Chevrolet since I was 16. If I could wait around for the Chevy 2020's I might. But my 2013 Chevy is getting tired. I just put 5k in repairs and I am not confident in it doing the Seattle/NJ/TX loop. A discussion for another day.

So I am shopping Ford F450's. Not being a Ford guy I have trouble with the trim lines, Platinum, Lariat, XLS, STC etc. I have found an F450 that I am interested in; Newburg Ford F450

I am still fussing over the higher truck bed rail problem, not sure it is a problem, will just have to set my Momentum 376 on it and see, of course that takes extra effort on the part of the dealer, it'll be interesting.

The differential ratio is going to be important.

I am a no frills kind of guy, it's just stuff that will break. I have driven duallies a long time without back up cameras, leather seats, dual zone, chrome, back up assist, moon roofs, auto slide rear windows, Bluetooth etc. I plan on owning this truck 5 years and traveling 120, 000 miles most of it pulling a 20k 5th wheel.

So let er rip, all advise and information is welcome. Really important package information, opinions on doo dads, must have's, useless junk, do's, don'ts, beware of's, all of it.