I have had my 310gk-r for just under a year. I have taken several trips and the refrigerator has worked fine going down the road on the inverter. On the way home from our last trip, I tuned on the inverter and checked the fridge. All looked normal. When I got home the inverter light was on but the fridge was not working (lights off and warm). I did a check yesterday and recreated the problem. I started out on the shore line and cooled the refrigerator. I then unhooked the shore line and left my truck hooked up and running to feed the batteries which were full. Everything worked fine for about 30 minutes, then the fridge went off. No lights or cooling in the refrigerator. My current theory is it has something to do with the batteries. I had a generator put in, so the batteries were changed from RV to Marine so the generator could start. I'm thinking maybe the batteries could handle the refrigerator load when they were brand new, but now they are a little older the batteries can not stand up to the profile needed to run the refrigerator.