Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fresh Water Tank Volume Problem

One of the reasons we upgraded our trailer was for a bigger water tank. We have been out a few times and the water tank becomes "empty" when there is still about 1/3 of the water left in the tank. We are from Canada and dry camp a lot. Our last trailer, a Durango, had a smaller tank but it lasted twice as long. We are very upset about this issue as it means we have to find water after 3 days instead of the 6 days we anticipated. I have read other people with the same issue. I am hoping that others may post as well, I think Grand Design needs to address this issue for us. It is also a safety issue having that inaccessible water sitting in the tank. I LOVE my Grand Design Reflection 295RL in every other aspect - but sadly, this is a big issue for us as the trailer isn't working for dry camping. Any advice would be welcome. I should add that we bought the trailer used and the 30 day warranty was over before we found the issue. Thanks! Carol
    Last edited by Carolabrown; 07-21-2023 at 10:49 AM.